Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Las Vegas Invitational not on TV?

Started by -Blu, November 03, 2012, 08:15:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

Was looking at our schedule and noticed nobody has picked up the Las Vegas invitational games yet, is this something that usually gets picked up at the last minute?

HogFanDan

I imagine ESPN will pick it up on one of their channels.

Dogtown Donkey

All of the games are on ESPN3, but we'll be on ESPN2 if we beat ASU.

nwarazfan

Speaking of Vegas, I'll be out there during Tgiving weekend and was planning on taking in at least the Arizona State game.  Just looked up tickets and the only way to buy them from the Orleans is for the Two Day package that starts at $90 and goes to $170.  That is absolutely &%&#^ crazy for a November college basketball tournament that doesn't even have an elite team in it.  I'm not spending my time in Vegas watching Longwood and FAMU and I'm not spending $90 each on tickets for one or two Hog games.  If anyone knows of a way to get single game tickets or cheaper tickets, let me know. 

olblueyes

Quote from: nwarazfan on November 07, 2012, 04:30:03 pm
Speaking of Vegas, I'll be out there during Tgiving weekend and was planning on taking in at least the Arizona State game.  Just looked up tickets and the only way to buy them from the Orleans is for the Two Day package that starts at $90 and goes to $170.  That is absolutely &%&#^ crazy for a November college basketball tournament that doesn't even have an elite team in it.  I'm not spending my time in Vegas watching Longwood and FAMU and I'm not spending $90 each on tickets for one or two Hog games.  If anyone knows of a way to get single game tickets or cheaper tickets, let me know. 
The Longwood and FA&M game are in Fayetteville. They are not part of the tournament. The tournament is a four team event. This should be a good tournament with completely different styles of play. Would be fun to watch.
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

UNCLE BACK

Walk up top the Arena and get tickets for 25.00.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: olblueyes on November 08, 2012, 08:49:12 am
The Longwood and FA&M game are in Fayetteville. They are not part of the tournament. The tournament is a four team event. This should be a good tournament with completely different styles of play. Would be fun to watch.

Longwood and FA&M is the first game of the opening day followed by Cornell and Presbyterian. Not exactly high quality teams. It is an 8 team event with 4 games the first day and 4 games the second day.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

ArkansasFan

Arkansas, Wisconsin, Creighton, and Arizona State are the teams in the tournament.  I think it's worth it to see the Hogs go up against this competition.  I'd love to see All-Americans BJ Young and Doug McDermott go at it.

azhog10

Might try scalpers. Not sure how it works but me and my family will be out there for the game. We planned on being there for both games so figured it was worth it. But yeah they don't seem to be doing single game passes since it's more of a buy one ticket for all games kind of deal.

Red Tusk

Man I wish danadana banana fana fo fana was still at creighton. Would have loved to hear the Hog call as we stomped his azz.
If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

The Boar War

Quote from: Red Tusk on November 08, 2012, 11:34:23 am
Man I wish danadana banana fana fo fana was still at creighton. Would have loved to hear the Hog call as we stomped his azz.

Had to read it twice but I agree with you.

batmanfan

I'd love to see Powell up against McDermott.  Powell usually seems to show up big when he's challenged.  At least, I figured they'd be matched up together anyway.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.