Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (16-8, 5-6) vs Vanderbilt (9-15, 3-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 10, 2018, 06:47:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

Hogz87

Look, Mike, Vandy pretty much has one good player.  Let's make sure we have one guy who pretty much faceguards him the entire time he's on the floor, and play honest defense against everyone else.

Bacons Rebellion

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

alohawg

I've never seen such a dysfunctional mess of a team in all my life, unreal bad.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dr. Starcs

Good thing Vandy is 9-15. Any other team would be up 10 on us at this point. No urgency whatsoever.

Beaverfever

I can't decide which team is worse.  Very poorly played game so far.  Do we still practice?

HeyHogs

Absolutely no excuse for this.  MA fails again to prepare his team.

Letsroll1200

PonderinHog

Vandy has the toughest SOS in the country.  Thank god they're cold right now.

Dr. Starcs

dmfdds

The whining on our so-called basketball Game threads has become intolerable.

pigture perfect

I'm sitting in the Motel in Nashville and they don't have SECN. Sounds like this thread is better than the game.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hog.goblin

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 10, 2018, 07:53:26 pm
Good thing Vandy is 9-15. Any other team would be up 10 on us at this point. No urgency whatsoever.

There has been effort, like Anton diving for a ball.  We are just coming up empty. If we can stay close while Macon is on the bench we'll pull away when he comes back in.

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

hogwildjoshua

You idiots who kept bashing me for telling you this team was average...you look like idiots now

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

From Tusk Till Dawn

BigSexyHog

Jesus Christ are you [CENSORED] kidding me.... God damn these jackass morons sucks balls

Refs have no clue
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: dmfdds on February 10, 2018, 07:55:01 pm
The quality of basketball on the Hill has become intolerable.

Fify.

If you think this game has been anything other than absolute garbage, you must not be watching.

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 07:55:44 pm
You idiots who kept bashing me for telling you this team was average...you look like idiots now
you have had this account for 1 week, what an idiot
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hogz87

It only took 9 minutes and 15 seconds for one of the two teams to reach double digits scoring.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

On the other hand, our Razorbacks have seven points halfway through the first half

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bacons Rebellion

razCzar

Quote from: BigSexyHog on February 10, 2018, 07:56:15 pm
Jesus Christ are you [CENSORED] kidding me.... God damn these jackass morons sucks balls

Refs have no clue
savin' this one for posterity
feel the same way

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 10, 2018, 07:56:31 pm
you have had this account for 1 week, what an idiot

IF YOU THINK THIS TEAM IS GOOD YOU ARE DREAMING...THATS A FACT.

The_Iceman

HeyHogs

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Bogghawg

What on earth makes this team think they can just show up and half ass?  They lack any sense of pride.  the team we are playing is demonstrably bad and we simply do not show up.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

discombobulationist

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.