Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking

Started by code red, January 13, 2018, 12:05:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

I have limited network access.  I haven't been to a game since 92.  Is parking free?  I am coming from Farmington area.  Thanks in advance.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Dwight_K_Shrute

No parking is not free, except possibly at Fayetteville High.  They weren't charging early in the year but could be now.  There are lreasonable options around the arena if you don't have a parking pass.  If you are coming up from the south and heading toward the arena, turn right on Leroy Pond, go past the arena, and then go left on Virginia.  There are houses along there that have pay parking.  I think $10.  If you go right onto Virginia it turns into Stadium and runs along FHS.  Like I side might be free for BBall but a little big longer walk.  Hope we bring home a W with you there. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.