Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Now that the dust has settled

Started by Hogsolo, January 04, 2018, 05:48:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogsolo

After the frustration and the drama of the search and misinformation, I have to admit that I'm really sad we didn't hire Norvell.   I think Morris is a really good coach and I am excited to have him, but I have to admit I really wanted Norvell.

Did Coach Morris play the right notes with the PTB's and win the interview?  Being a little older did he relate to the mucks better than the young stud?  I'd really like the skinny here if it's available.

I know we will be vastly improved after CCM finds the players who want to play for him.  Buying in will be a big hurdle with players in love with CBB.  Once any toxic attitudes are filtered out he can start flying.  That's the only reason I feel a little trepidation for 2018.   It'd be that way under any new HC, this isn't a criticism.

Probably have to wait until 2020 for us to really start rolling.   It happens when a leadership change occurs.

Only once in my lifetime of Hog HC hires have we ever hired a coach I was über excited to have the job.   Norvell would have been the second hire.  I really am disappointed we missed an opportunity to hire a young, great coach "all in" on Arkansas.

Sorry to break the momentum of the board.   Just really needed to get that off my chest to close the door on "I like Mike."

Now onto the Chad Pad.  GHG.

Pork Ranger

I would've been excited about Norvell with the hire of Todd Graham.

CCM seems like a good get but I think the entire board is nervous about how we will do defensively.

GuvHog

Quote from: IAMHogholio on January 04, 2018, 05:48:26 am
After the frustration and the drama of the search and misinformation, I have to admit that I’m really sad we didn’t hire Norvell.   I think Morris is a really good coach and I am excited to have him, but I have to admit I really wanted Norvell.

Did Coach Morris play the right notes with the PTB’s and win the interview?  Being a little older did he relate to the mucks better than the young stud?  I’d really like the skinny here if it’s available.

I know we will be vastly improved after CCM finds the players who want to play for him.  Buying in will be a big hurdle with players in love with CBB.  Once any toxic attitudes are filtered out he can start flying.  That’s the only reason I feel a little trepidation for 2018.   It’d be that way under any new HC, this isn’t a criticism.

Probably have to wait until 2020 for us to really start rolling.   It happens when a leadership change occurs.

Only once in my lifetime of Hog HC hires have we ever hired a coach I was über excited to have the job.   Norvell would have been the second hire.  I really am disappointed we missed an opportunity to hire a young, great coach “all in” on Arkansas.

Sorry to break the momentum of the board.   Just really needed to get that off my chest to close the door on “I like Mike.”

I agree. I would have been totally excited by the hiring of Mike Norvell because he was the right hire and a great fit at Arkansas that SHOULD have happened.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Chad Morris.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

southeasthog

I'd really like the skinny here if it's available.

You won't find anything here but opinion and conjecture. Also people like Guv saying what the University "should" have done.

Pork Ranger

Well, Duckman claimed he did some Bret Favre type things that the "search firm" uncovered..

If that's true then you can't blame the university for passing on him

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GuvHog on January 04, 2018, 06:48:01 am
I agree. I would have been totally excited by the hiring of Mike Norvell because he was the right hire and a great fit at Arkansas that SHOULD have happened.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Chad Morris.

You have no clue who would have been the right hire and fit and who should have been hired. Nobody on here does. Nobody on here sat in on any interviews and nobody was any part of the vetting process.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

January 04, 2018, 07:19:50 am #6 Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 07:31:26 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: Pork Ranger on January 04, 2018, 06:14:29 am
I would've been excited about Norvell with the hire of Todd Graham.

CCM seems like a good get but I think the entire board is nervous about how we will do defensively.

Then they probably would have been just as nervous with a Norvell defense.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MemphisBossHog

Honestly, I think it came down to the "Texas recruiting" thing.  I believe both coaches are brilliant offensive coaches who want to play fast.  I think that when it came down to who the PTB wanted to hire and who the "money men" were going to want, Morris's Texas connection is what tipped the scales in his favor.

It was no secret that UA wanted to get back to having Texas high school players on the roster.  It was pointed out how Texas recruiting had fallen off under BB, and CCM being a Texas high school coach for 16 years and winning the state titles and developing all the relationships with other Texas high school coaches is what the PTB/Money Men wanted to have.

Norvell is probably too young for some of the PTB and had no more connection to Texas than any other state.  Personally, I think Norvell could recruit from anywhere.  He relates to the kids of today.  He is getting good football players to come to Memphis--a  predominantly basketball school.  But he probably doesnt have enough seasoning as a head coach to suit the Ark brass.  Morris, on the other hand, has experience at Clemson and his contribution to the Tigers' program and it winning a NC is legendary even though he had left by the time they won it.   After seeing how BB just didnt get how things are done in the SEC, the ARK powers that be werent going to take a chance giving the keys to the program to a young kid who didnt have Texas connections or had coached in some form or fashion at a big time southern football school, so that pointed everything toward Morris.  I understand why they did it.  I am liking Morris more and more as time goes on, but I will always wonder what would have happened if Norvell had gotten the job.  I bet he wanted it badly.   

All of this is conjecture at this point.  Just my opinion.  I am pulling big time for Morris to do well.  I like what I have heard him say so far.
Time will tell.

ballz2thewall

i liked norvell,

but i don't think i'd have as good a feeling about recruiting at this very point in time had we hired norvell. meaning: chad morris has impressed me on his recruiting plans/efforts, coupled with his existing recruiting bona fides.

this is not a negative comment on norvell, but simply an recognition of how morris has shined, particularly in view of his recruiting credentials and potential.
The rest of the frog.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on January 04, 2018, 07:22:12 am
Honestly, I think it came down to the "Texas recruiting" thing.  I believe both coaches are brilliant offensive coaches who want to play fast.  I think that when it came down to who the PTB wanted to hire and who the "money men" were going to want, Morris's Texas connection is what tipped the scales in his favor.

It was no secret that UA wanted to get back to having Texas high school players on the roster.  It was pointed out how Texas recruiting had fallen off under BB, and CCM being a Texas high school coach for 16 years and winning the state titles and developing all the relationships with other Texas high school coaches is what the PTB/Money Men wanted to have.

Norvell is probably too young for some of the PTB and had no more connection to Texas than any other state.  Personally, I think Norvell could recruit from anywhere.  He relates to the kids of today.  He is getting good football players to come to Memphis--a  predominantly basketball school. But he probably doesnt have enough seasoning as a head coach to suit the Ark brass.  Morris, on the other hand, has experience at Clemson and his contribution to the Tigers' program and it winning a NC is legendary even though he had left by the time they won it.   After seeing how BB just didnt get how things are done in the SEC, the ARK powers that be werent going to take a chance giving the keys to the program to a young kid who didnt have Texas connections or had coached in some form or fashion at a big time southern football school, so that pointed everything toward Morris.  I understand why they did it.  I am liking Morris more and more as time goes on, but I will always wonder what would have happened if Norvell had gotten the job.  I bet he wanted it badly.   

All of this is conjecture at this point.  Just my opinion.  I am pulling big time for Morris to do well.  I like what I have heard him say so far.
Time will tell.

Memphis hasn't been a basketball school since Cal left. Some Memphis fans are really mad about it also.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Porknoxville

I am very happy we chose Chad over Norvell. I think there's a reason Norville had all these interviews and nobody took on him so keep that in mind. Get behind our new coach and be excited and quit being all down in the dumps. Very useless thread. Just my opinion Go hogs!

jneal56

I heard an older gentleman say one time "People are always seeing the grass is greener on the other side but what they fail to realize is how much $h!t it takes to make it that green".

Doesn't matter who we hired, the same people on here would be saying the same thing because they're the type of people who think that someone else is always better.
"At least we are moral"

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 04, 2018, 07:28:02 am
Memphis hasn't been a basketball school since Cal left. Some Memphis fans are really mad about it also.
I know why you say this and I get your point.   After Cal left, MEM basketball fell off.  My point is that is has still been thought of as a basketball school.  They spent $20M on a basketball workout facility.  Basketball has been what pays the bills around there.  Fuentes started to build on the football program that Tommy West started and Norvell is continuing that and now, I agree, with Tubby Smith doing absolutely nothing with the basketball team, MEM is becoming less and less of a basketball school. 

And you are 100% spot on.  There are many really really upset folks about this.  I am not one of them as I despise MEM basketball ever since Dana Kirk was there. (Before that, I loved them) But Norvell is building a nice winning culture there with MEM football. 

RebelW

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on January 04, 2018, 07:49:10 am
I know why you say this and I get your point.   After Cal left, MEM basketball fell off.  My point is that is has still been thought of as a basketball school.  They spent $20M on a basketball workout facility.  Basketball has been what pays the bills around there.  Fuentes started to build on the football program that Tommy West started and Norvell is continuing that and now, I agree, with Tubby Smith doing absolutely nothing with the basketball team, MEM is becoming less and less of a basketball school. 

And you are 100% spot on.  There are many really really upset folks about this.  I am not one of them as I despise MEM basketball ever since Dana Kirk was there. (Before that, I loved them) But Norvell is building a nice winning culture there with MEM football.

No Norvell isn't building anything, he walked into a job where there ground work had already been laid out

Pork Twain

I am just disappointed that so many fans still fall for the "sources" bs and believe everything a mod says.

I was ok with Norvell, but all he did was take over for another guy and maintain.  He has never been on the big stage.  Chad had to rebuild SMU from the ground up and was headed in the right direction and I think he is a far safer hire than Norvell.  Chad also turned the offense around at Clemson, on the biggest of stages.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Porknoxville on January 04, 2018, 07:37:41 am
I am very happy we chose Chad over Norvell. I think there's a reason Norville had all these interviews and nobody took on him so keep that in mind. Get behind our new coach and be excited and quit being all down in the dumps. Very useless thread. Just my opinion Go hogs!
I am definitely behind CCM.  As I said in an earlier post, I like the hire more and more as time goes on.   I dont know of all the interviews that Norvell took.  To be honest, I think most everybody in the coaching world knew that Norvell wanted the Arkansas job and he was going to ride out the process with the Hogs, so they moved on to other people.  Norvell held out waiting on Arkansas with an extension offer on his desk, so to speak, that boosted his salary significantly until he found out that UA chose Morris.  Then he all of a sudden signed it.

Either way, I think Ark would have gotten or did get a good coach.  So now, it full speed ahead with Morris.  I hope he is dynamite and does great.  I am behind him

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 04, 2018, 07:53:53 am
I am just disappointed that so many fans still fall for the "sources" bs and believe everything a mod says.

I was ok with Norvell, but all he did was take over for another guy and maintain.  He has never been on the big stage.  Chad had to rebuild SMU from the ground up and was headed in the right direction and I think he is a far safer hire than Norvell.  Chad also turned the offense around at Clemson, on the biggest of stages.

I think Norvell has done significantly more than "maintain" at MEM, but I do agree 100% with your assessment that Morris is a safer hire in the eyes of the PTB.  His Clemson experience (big stage) and his Texas connections are what tipped the scales in his favor and now I am 100% behind him.  Hope he kicks arse and takes names.  I think UA did a fine job with the hire. 

Pork Twain

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on January 04, 2018, 07:56:30 am
I think Norvell has done significantly more than "maintain" at MEM, but I do agree 100% with your assessment that Morris is a safer hire in the eyes of the PTB.  His Clemson experience (big stage) and his Texas connections are what tipped the scales in his favor and now I am 100% behind him.  Hope he kicks arse and takes names.  I think UA did a fine job with the hire. 

Looks pretty close to just maintaining.

Fuente
2013 Memphis 3–9 1–7
2014 Memphis 10–3 7–1
2015 Memphis 9–3 5–3

Norvell
2016 Memphis 8–5 5–3 
2017 Memphis 10–3 7–1
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

hogsanity

Still do not get the Norvell love. And before Guv comes in with his reasons why Norvell did not get a job anywhere else, we've all heard your reasons. Bottom line is one of the hottest coaching names, from a G5 school not known for football, is still at said g5 school even though there were 8 or more openings at bigger schools. And no one is going to convince me that a young HC has decided that if he can't get the AR job he'll just stay at Memphis. IF that is true, I have to question his sanity.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

racinghog

Quote from: ballz2thewall on January 04, 2018, 07:23:00 am
i liked norvell,

but i don't think i'd have as good a feeling about recruiting at this very point in time had we hired norvell. meaning: chad morris has impressed me on his recruiting plans/efforts, coupled with his existing recruiting bona fides.

this is not a negative comment on norvell, but simply an recognition of how morris has shined, particularly in view of his recruiting credentials and potential.
Please explain his recruiting credentials.

GuvHog

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 04, 2018, 08:04:02 am
Looks pretty close to just maintaining.

Fuente
2013 Memphis 3–9 1–7
2014 Memphis 10–3 7–1
2015 Memphis 9–3 5–3

Norvell
2016 Memphis 8–5 5–3 
2017 Memphis 10–3 7–1

Yes, it does look that way if one ignores the fact that Norvell is directly responsible for Fuente's success. Norvell taught Fuente the offense he ran at Memphis and currently runs at Virginia Tech verbatim.

GuvHog

Quote from: Porknoxville on January 04, 2018, 07:37:41 am

You think wrong. Norvell turned down Ole Miss and told both Tennessee and Arizona State not to bother making him an offer. Memphis offered him a 3 million dollar extension and the only job he would have left Memphis for is Arkansas. There was only 1 reason he didn't get the job and it had nothing to do with anything in his past. It had everything to do with the guy who is Chad Morris's mentor.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Chad Morris and I believe he'll do very well.

azhog10

Quote from: GuvHog on January 04, 2018, 08:43:45 am
You think wrong. Norvell turned down Ole Miss and told both Tennessee and Arizona State not to bother making him an offer. Memphis offered him a 3 million dollar extension and the only job he would have left Memphis for is Arkansas. There was only 1 reason he didn't get the job and it had nothing to do with anything in his past. It had everything to do with the guy who is Chad Morris's mentor.

I'm with you Guv.....for once.

BossHawg_Outlaw

Quote from: GuvHog on January 04, 2018, 08:34:27 am
Yes, it does look that way if one ignores the fact that Norvell is directly responsible for Fuente's success. Norvell taught Fuente the offense he ran at Memphis and currently runs at Virginia Tech verbatim.

And one ignores the fact that Morris taught the OC at Clemson the offense that they run and won a championship with

Southpointhog

younghog

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 04, 2018, 07:32:54 am
Glad we didn't get Norvell. 

u2

and that Todd Graham is not putting out the defenses as you would think.. He was HC at ASU and that defense against pac12 teams was WEAK at best..
GO HOGS

GuvHog

Quote from: BossHawg_Outlaw on January 04, 2018, 08:49:55 am
And one ignores the fact that Morris taught the OC at Clemson the offense that they run and won a championship with

No, Morris had Boyd at QB during most of his tenure at Clemson and did not use the run-pass option as Boyd was not a dual threat QB. The current Clemson OC added the run pass option for Watson, who is a true dual threat QB, after Morris left. They are not running Morris's offense at Clemson. Morris also used a pro style passing QB for most of his tenure at SMU. Morris's offense is actually a carbon copy of the offense Gus ran at Springdale with Mitch Mustain (a pro style passer) as his QB.

Pork Twain

Quote from: GuvHog on January 04, 2018, 08:34:27 am
Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but not you Guv, you are never right.

Riddle me this Wrong Man...How did Norvell get credit for Fuente's success, when he was at Arizona St from 2012-2015?

Fuente
2013 Memphis 3–9 1–7
2014 Memphis 10–3 7–1
2015 Memphis 9–3 5–3

Norvell
2016 Memphis 8–5 5–3 
2017 Memphis 10–3 7–1

Pork Twain

False...false...false...  People like you are the reason that sources cannot be trusted.

Pork Twain

Quote from: GuvHog on January 04, 2018, 08:57:17 am
No, Morris had Boyd at QB during most of his tenure at Clemson and did not use the run-pass option as Boyd was not a dual threat QB. The current Clemson OC added the run pass option for Watson, who is a true dual threat QB, after Morris left. They are not running Morris's offense at Clemson. Morris also used a pro style passing QB for most of his tenure at SMU. Morris's offense is actually a carbon copy of the offense Gus ran at Springdale with Mitch Mustain (a pro style passer) as his QB.
Wrong...wrong...wrong

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209389765

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clemson_Tigers_football

DukeOfPork

After the frustration and the drama of the search and misinformation, I have to admit that I'm really sad we didn't hire Norvell.   I think Morris is a really good coach and I am excited to have him, but I have to admit I really wanted Norvell.

Did Coach Morris play the right notes with the PTB's and win the interview?  Being a little older did he relate to the mucks better than the young stud?  I'd really like the skinny here if it's available.

I know we will be vastly improved after CCM finds the players who want to play for him.  Buying in will be a big hurdle with players in love with CBB.  Once any toxic attitudes are filtered out he can start flying.  That's the only reason I feel a little trepidation for 2018.   It'd be that way under any new HC, this isn't a criticism.

Only once in my lifetime of Hog HC hires have we ever hired a coach I was über excited to have the job.   Norvell would have been the second hire.  I really am disappointed we missed an opportunity to hire a young, great coach "all in" on Arkansas.

Sorry to break the momentum of the board.   Just really needed to get that off my chest to close the door on "I like Mike."

You know, when you go away from this board for periods of time and then come back and read things like this, it's pretty funny.  It's good to get some perspective...and to get a grip.  Time to stop worrying; the decision is done.  Move forward.

As for Norvell, I would have been fine with him as well, but ask yourself: "if Norvell is really all that, why - with all of the coaching vacancies - did NO PROGRAM make a run at him?" 

Not a single program gave him serious consideration.  I know nothing about his personal life, but his record would dictate that he get a bigger job this year.

Pork Twain

Quote from: younghog on January 04, 2018, 08:56:15 am
u2

and that Todd Graham is not putting out the defenses as you would think.. He was HC at ASU and that defense against pac12 teams was WEAK at best..
I have never understood the desire to have him as a DC. 

KlubhouseKonnected

Mentor? I assume you mean Gus, is that right? I have seen people call him a Gus clone and I have heard people say that Gus allegedly recommended him to the board (which sounds ridiculous to me) but this is the first time I have seen use of "mentor" anywhere.

Can you fill me in a bit on their shared history? Where/how did Gus mentor Morris? I really don't know much they share other than a high school background and a spread offense that uses a lot hunh.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

hogsanity

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 04, 2018, 09:18:37 am
Can you fill me in a bit on their shared history?

Guv can make up a bunch of stuff to " fill you in ".
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Al Boarland

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 04, 2018, 07:18:48 am
You have no clue who would have been the right hire and fit and who should have been hired. Nobody on here does. Nobody on here sat in on any interviews and nobody was any part of the vetting process.

The people who sat in on the interviews and vetted CCM don't know if they got it right either. The wrong coaching hire is made much more often than the right one.

TazorTusk

Someone earlier mentioned the grass being greener in other places. 

One explanation for this is that it is because it's growing over the septic tank. Things are not always what they seem.

It is time to lock arms and move forward with our new coach.

To do otherwise at this point is  not helping Razorback football.

Tazor

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: hogsanity on January 04, 2018, 09:23:56 am
Guv can make up a bunch of stuff to " fill you in ".

Do you know any details about the relationship b/t Morris and Gus?

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Al Boarland on January 04, 2018, 09:24:15 am
The people who sat in on the interviews and vetted CCM don't know if they got it right either. The wrong coaching hire is made much more often than the right one.

☝️

+1

PonderinHog

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 04, 2018, 09:26:22 am
I think CCM attended Gus's coaching clinic back in the day and got an autographed copy of his book.

hoghearted

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on January 04, 2018, 07:22:12 am

Norvell is probably too young for some of the PTB and had no more connection to Texas than any other state.  Personally, I think Norvell could recruit from anywhere.  He relates to the kids of today.  He is getting good football players to come to Memphis--a  predominantly basketball school.  But he probably doesnt have enough seasoning as a head coach to suit the Ark brass.  Morris, on the other hand, has experience at Clemson and his contribution to the Tigers' program and it winning a NC is legendary even though he had left by the time they won it.   After seeing how BB just didnt get how things are done in the SEC, the ARK powers that be werent going to take a chance giving the keys to the program to a young kid who didnt have Texas connections or had coached in some form or fashion at a big time southern football school, so that pointed everything toward Morris.  I understand why they did it.  I am liking Morris more and more as time goes on, but I will always wonder what would have happened if Norvell had gotten the job.  I bet he wanted it badly.   

Time will tell.

I think this is probably the closest to the truth of the matter. It's a reasonable position from the administration, especially in their desire to recruit Texas.

Norvell was my 1st 'pick', but I choose to be optimistic about Morris' potential future at Arkansas, and hope he exceeds everyone's hopes.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

racinghog

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 04, 2018, 09:18:37 am
Mentor? I assume you mean Gus, is that right? I have seen people call him a Gus clone and I have heard people say that Gus allegedly recommended him to the board (which sounds ridiculous to me) but this is the first time I have seen use of "mentor" anywhere.

Can you fill me in a bit on their shared history? Where/how did Gus mentor Morris? I really don't know much they share other than a high school background and a spread offense that uses a lot hunh.
If my seasoned memory is correct CM went to Springdale to visit with Gus and talk football. Probably talked by phone several times also to bounce ideas around. Coaching is a copy cat profession, we all do this. I have no idea how long this continued.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 04, 2018, 09:28:50 am
I think CCM attended Gus's coaching clinic back in the day and got an autographed copy of his book.

Well that is some next level Mr. Miyagi type chit for sure.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: racinghog on January 04, 2018, 09:35:50 am
If my seasoned memory is correct CM went to Springdale to visit with Gus and talk football. Probably talked by phone several times also to bounce ideas around. Coaching is a copy cat profession, we all do this. I have no idea how long this continued.

Sounds like "mentor" might be a little too strong of a term.

hogsanity

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 04, 2018, 09:26:22 am

Nope and I don't claim to either. Guv claims to be be an authority on EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. He KNOWS Norvell will only leave Memphis for Arkansas. He KNOWS who will be the next governor, senator, potus, dali lama. He KNOWS where Hoffa is buried. 

PonderinHog

racinghog

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: hogsanity on January 04, 2018, 09:37:49 am
Nope and I don't claim to either. Guv claims to be be an authority on EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. He KNOWS Norvell will only leave Memphis for Arkansas. He KNOWS who will be the next governor, senator, potus, dali lama. He KNOWS where Hoffa is buried. 

So he knows things...

but does he drink?

Been10Hog

January 04, 2018, 09:43:29 am #48 Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 01:23:03 pm by Been10Hog
Quote from: GuvHog on January 04, 2018, 08:57:17 am
Glad to hear it from you!!! That Dabo Swinney guy really confused me when he was talking to Bo Mattingly and said "We are running Chad's offense"! Thanks for clearing that up

okrazorback

I think he is probably the only one we could get.