Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Schiano

Started by ArmyHog, December 29, 2017, 11:08:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyHog

Is Tennessee regretting not hiring him? Ohio State D looked really good. How much did he have to do with the Penn State situation? He might of known nothing about it.

Hogs run wild

if he did know, it's not hurting OSU. i'm glad they didn't hire him.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

ArmyHog

True. I'm glad they didn't hire him also. Not a good NFL coach but very good in college.

Hogwild

December 29, 2017, 11:37:52 pm #3 Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:17:46 am by Hogwild
 :)  glad he isn't in the SEC

rtr

Not in anyway involved in the Penn State scandal.  Think we could hire him away for Ohio State to be our DC? ;D
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

LRRandy

Quote from: rtr on December 29, 2017, 11:39:29 pm
Not in anyway involved in the Penn State scandal.  Think we could hire him away for Ohio State to be our DC? ;D
well, that's a thought since Grinch will be there to take his spot.
This is fun, isn't it.

Hog Pharm

But he must stink since they gave up 55 to Iowa right?

SooieGeneris

Quote from: rtr on December 29, 2017, 11:39:29 pm

His team gave up 55 points to Iowa this season, just sayin'. If Chavis can't be the guy because of what happened today vs a hurry up no huddle spread team, how could we hire a guy whose defense gave up 55 to a huddle up grind it out team?
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

rtr

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 29, 2017, 11:49:28 pm
His team gave up 55 points to Iowa this season, just sayin'. If Chavis can't be the guy because of what happened today vs a hurry up no huddle spread team, how could we hire a guy whose defense gave up 55 to a huddle up grind it out team?
Their defense looked good tonight against USC.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

mckinneyhog5

No thanks..don't want anything that comes from Thug U.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Hog Pharm on December 29, 2017, 11:44:40 pm
But he must stink since they gave up 55 to Iowa right?

And even with that, his defense is top 5 in the country.

A lot better than the "best dc in the country" we're getting.

AirWarren

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on December 30, 2017, 12:11:47 am
No thanks..don't want anything that comes from Thug U.

You must hate championships. Multiple....championships.

RebHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 30, 2017, 09:18:50 am
And even with that, his defense is top 5 in the country.

A lot better than the "best dc in the country" we're getting.

You flip Chavis to OSU and Schiano to A&M guess what. OSU would still be a top 5 defense and a&m would prolly be in the same area they are now. If it is chavis is the best hire to complement the offensive scheme well probably not. Is he the best we would potentially have in a long time yes so you are an idiot to continue slamming this. Its one thing to question if it will work but your sky is falling this is a disaster approach is comical.

Hogarusa

Most fans don't go insane from the result of 1 outcome. Doubt any of the Vol followers of Clay Travis are regretting not getting Schiano.
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: RebHog on December 30, 2017, 09:58:19 am
You flip Chavis to OSU and Schiano to A&M guess what. OSU would still be a top 5 defense and a&m would prolly be in the same area they are now. If it is chavis is the best hire to complement the offensive scheme well probably not. Is he the best we would potentially have in a long time yes so you are an idiot to continue slamming this. Its one thing to question if it will work but your sky is falling this is a disaster approach is comical.

I'm glad you find the fans being sold a false bill of goods from the entire process comical.

RaisinHog

Starcs your the most annoying poster I have experienced in my tenure as a hogville member .. the in maturity that you have expressed during this coaching hire and assembly of staff . Is down right discusting ... In true FCJ fashion ... I must tell you too ..... Wait for it ....... GO KICK ROCKS!!!

870hogfan

Quote from: RebHog on December 30, 2017, 09:58:19 am

Yep might be even better if you ask me.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: RaisinHog on December 30, 2017, 11:24:19 am
Starcs your the most annoying poster I have experienced in my tenure as a hogville member .. the in maturity that you have expressed during this coaching hire and assembly of staff . Is down right discusting ... In true FCJ fashion ... I must tell you too ..... Wait for it ....... GO KICK ROCKS!!!

Fans shouldn't be ridiculed and insulted for voicing their frustrations. Just because mine and others opinions don't seem to be the majority, doesn't mean we should be silenced.

RebHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 30, 2017, 11:47:26 am
Fans shouldn't be ridiculed and insulted for voicing their frustrations. Just because mine and others opinions don't seem to be the majority, doesn't mean we should be silenced.

When you keep making statements referring to fans buying into a "false bill of goods" like we are dumb and you are smart then yes....yes you should be. This next era could fail or it could be successful no one at this point knows but the way you come across in your post is why not many like you cheers :)

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: RebHog on December 30, 2017, 07:10:53 pm
When you keep making statements referring to fans buying into a "false bill of goods" like we are dumb and you are smart then yes....yes you should be. This next era could fail or it could be successful no one at this point knows but the way you come across in your post is why not many like you cheers :)

I've never insulted anyone on here. However, I have been called moronic, idiotic and retarded on here within the last 48 hours. I absolutely take offense to people like you who say me and others should be silenced. Get off your high horse. Not everybody thinks the same. And some of us are sick of mediocrity.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 30, 2017, 11:16:53 am
I'm glad you find the fans being sold a false bill of goods from the entire process comical.

No I find fans believing they were sold anything as tragic... Nobody gives a hunk of darn as to what any of you think until one of you gets on the radio and spews it into the aether...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 30, 2017, 07:55:03 pm
No I find fans believing they were sold anything as tragic... Nobody gives a hunk of darn as to what any of you think until one of you gets on the radio and spews it into the aether...

You cared enough to respond.

HOGINTENNESSEE

I think he is a good HC. I was surprised nobody had hired him before now.

I also will now be surprised it he get another HC job. The uproar but UT will prevent most schools from looking his direction

dxcrabtree

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 30, 2017, 07:47:51 pm
I've never insulted anyone on here. However, I have been called moronic, idiotic and retarded on here within the last 48 hours. I absolutely take offense to people like you who say me and others should be silenced. Get off your high horse. Not everybody thinks the same. And some of us are sick of mediocrity.

Hang in there Starcs.  The folks trying to silence you and calling you moronic, idiotic and retarded happen to be the same folks that struggle with syntax, grammar, spelling and the English language generally.  I do not care to be a grammar Nazi - I'm simply pointing out the potential correlation between the folks shouting others down and those very same folks' inability to string together a cohesive sentence.   

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: dxcrabtree on December 30, 2017, 10:17:06 pm
Hang in there Starcs.  The folks trying to silence you and calling you moronic, idiotic and retarded happen to be the same folks that struggle with syntax, grammar, spelling and the English language generally.  I do not care to be a grammar Nazi - I'm simply pointing out the potential correlation between the folks shouting others down and those very same folks' inability to string together a cohesive sentence.   

Thank you sir. I get a little offended when it gets personal. The only thing I've done is express my discontent with the potential hire. I haven't, nor will I, insult any other poster here.

Those who disagree with me are free to voice their opinion. I just think the other side should get a say as well without being insulted.

The mob mentality takes over sometimes to try and silence people.

RebHog

Quote from: dxcrabtree on December 30, 2017, 10:17:06 pm

This is your one supporter.........great post  ;D :D ;D ??? 8)
Stay strong Starcs crew lol

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: RebHog on December 30, 2017, 10:29:59 pm
This is your one supporter.........great post  ;D :D ;D ??? 8)
Stay strong Starcs crew lol

One things for sure - if we hire Chavis, somebody is going to be proven right. History says it will be me and those who share my viewpoint. But I know it's more popular to laugh at someone who disagrees with you.

Hogsfan1981

Quote from: RaisinHog on December 30, 2017, 11:24:19 am
Starcs your the most annoying poster I have experienced in my tenure as a hogville member .. the in maturity that you have expressed during this coaching hire and assembly of staff. Is down right discusting ... In true FCJ fashion ... I must tell you too ..... Wait for it ....... GO KICK ROCKS!!!

I didn't read the entire thread and I don't care about the argument but what in the hell is "Go Kick Rocks"? I see this from time to time on here. I get the meaning is to tell someone to go kick rocks but I don't understand it as a insult. It reads like something a 8 year old would have said in the 1930s. Step up your game or just don't. It's embarrassing. I know you probably ate dinner at 5:30 and went to bed at 7 but get back to me when you wake up at 6:00 am and walk over to your windows 98 computer.

Quit making all of us old people look stupid.