Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booger McFarland takes a shot at AR.

Started by harrisburghog, November 25, 2017, 07:43:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

Booger and Dari can sit on the set and talk about the love for their schools.
This is my non-signature signature.

HVHog

And yet, we'll invite him to speak at the nwa td club next year, and pay him well to do so!  Never should happen, but it will.

Hoggish1

Quote from: HatfieldHog on November 25, 2017, 07:45:16 am
Heck, his name is Booger, what should we expect from him?

See ya

Ha, ha, ding,ding, ding...

harrisburghog

If you think you can't you damn sure won't.

forrest city joe

Quote from: harrisburghog on November 25, 2017, 07:43:26 am
Said AR cannot win a national championship, best we can hope for is to beat LSU and Auburn. Also took issue with how B.B. was fired. Said we should recognize our ceiling. I SAY PI$$ ON YOU BOOGER!!!!!!!!
There is no ceiling at Arkansas. get the right coach and be in the hunt year in and year out.and anything can happen. i could care less what an Lsu guy thinks of our program. or any other outsider for that matter.the goal at Arkansas should be to win championships.and the ceiling he is talking about sure as hell is not 11 and 29,in sec games the last 5 years.LSU Booger can go kick rocks.

lumphog

He wouldn't have said that $tupid$h!t when Bobby was here... WE CAN and WE WILL!!! I'm PROUD to be an Arkansan..... Don't be a [CENSORED]

lumphog

Hell..... LSU can't win with the BEST talent in America... dumbassses flick the booger

wildhogman

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 25, 2017, 08:11:22 am
Okay, what Petrino showed us is that an outstanding coach can win more SEC games in two years than a mediocre to poor coach can win in five.
Whats your hero showing this year with a returning Hiesman QB?  Maybe he needs Strong to come recruit a few more years for him and teach his defense how to play. In fact, it may be the best coach on that coaching staff is now in Starkville given the records before and after this coach left loserville

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: The Hogfather on November 25, 2017, 08:08:12 am
Precisely.  Booger is just mad nobody ever picks him.

I haven't seen a post like this from you in a minute... Perfect.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

wildhogman

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 25, 2017, 08:41:47 am
We know our place.  We know we can’t compete for a title year in and year out.  We also know that we can play winning football and have a legitimate shot maybe once a decade with the right coach and at least play fun, sound football in the other years.
Now this is a mic drop moment. BOOM. We have had a year here or there where we looked bad. But never 5 years of it.  Most years we compete with everyone win or lose.

sowmonella

MacFarland is an uniformed idiot. He claims to be a know it all but if you listen at all he recites the same drivel about every topic. I've heard him say Arkansas lost it's identity every time the Hogs have come up in the past 3 years.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 25, 2017, 09:15:20 am
There is no ceiling at Arkansas. get the right coach and be in the hunt year in and year out.and anything can happen. i could care less what an Lsu guy thinks of our program. or any other outsider for that matter.the goal at Arkansas should be to win championships.and the ceiling he is talking about sure as hell is not 11 and 29,in sec games the last 5 years.LSU Booger can go kick rocks.

I agree with this..!

I live closer to Tscaloosa than I do Oxford. So I deal with these Bama folks enough. Every time that they ask me where I'm from and I answer Arkansas I get a reply of "Sorry...", But I have since turned it around to "Yeah, you're damn right you're sorry for not being from Arkansas". They get a chuckle, and the wlls are down. Then they lay out their perception. It's ALL PERCEPTION folks.!! If we start blasting our own image rather than let it be cast upon us we will win this thing...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ATLHog

Said AR cannot win a national championship, best we can hope for is to beat LSU and Auburn. Also took issue with how B.B. was fired. Said we should recognize our ceiling. I SAY PI$$ ON YOU BOOGER!!!!!!!!
Honestly, since joining the SEC, what has the football program done to otherwise prove him wrong? Hurts to hear but got to back it up with results.

Hollywood_HOGan45

This was expected. Happens every time we fire a coach. Almost like we aren't allowed to win.

Petrino took us to the next level. I know there are others out there that can get us back there.

We don't have to win a national title although it would be nice. But my gosh, i know we can do better than 11-29.

Screw the national media.

toxichog

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on November 25, 2017, 08:07:20 am
There's the BS fallacy.

No, he (Petrino) didn't. In fact, he never came close. Of this, there's "no question."

Even hyperbole is typically based on a foundation of reality to extrapolate from... Sigh...  :puke:

Booger is right, in general.

You obviously don't understand current day " Revisionist History " as practiced in 2017.  In another couple years Bobby Petrino will have dominated the SEC West while winning two National Championships at Arkansas.  His last two recruiting classes were ranked #1 by national experts.  The jealous AD conspired with some to place Petrino on that motorcycle with a 6 foot blond stage the accident.  Then they made it look like Petrino had actually put her on the payroll...................

Ex-Trumpet

Booger can't be his given name.  One has to wonder exactly how he got that name.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

forrest city joe

Quote from: lumphog on November 25, 2017, 09:16:06 am
He wouldn't have said that $tupid$h!t when Bobby was here... WE CAN and WE WILL!!! I'm PROUD to be an Arkansan..... Don't be a [CENSORED]
And he did win. he came close with his last 2 teams.but Alabama was just to much.but CBP proved you can win big here.so screw what LSU BOOGER THINKS.

HotlantaHog

This is what the pundits said about Clemson a decade ago.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 25, 2017, 09:36:29 am
Booger can't be his given name.  One has to wonder exactly how he got that name.

They eat weird stuff down there in LSU country..................some good some not so good. Maybe that explains it.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Tequilin' Time

Quote from: Bebop on November 25, 2017, 07:50:51 am
Exactly!

Tell Snot to blow somewhere else.

7 year old step son said the same thing.   Awesome reply!

no wonder the media loves to troll us, too many of our fan base bite the same hook every single time and give them the image they love to portray.

forrest city joe

Quote from: HotlantaHog on November 25, 2017, 10:08:02 am
You can win big at Arkansas.all you need is the right coach to do it.CBP proved that.Arkansas wants the same things Alabama,LSU and Auburn Want.and we need to make every effort to get it.

lasthog

Quote from: toxichog on November 25, 2017, 09:32:21 am
You obviously don't understand current day " Revisionist History " as practiced in 2017.  In another couple years Bobby Petrino will have dominated the SEC West while winning two National Championships at Arkansas.  His last two recruiting classes were ranked #1 by national experts.  The jealous AD conspired with some to place Petrino on that motorcycle with a 6 foot blond stage the accident.  Then they made it look like Petrino had actually put her on the payroll...................

Chris Rock said we are only a few years from having big 9/11 retail promotions.  I don't doubt it.

The people, we forget.

IronHog

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on November 25, 2017, 08:51:00 am
Both of thise teams are capable of winning National Championships.  If we can beat those teams then we can compete with anyone.  I don't understand his statement. "The best we can hope for is to beat 2 very good football teams".  Doesn't seem that our ceiling is quite as low as he wants it to be.

The last NC LSU won Hogs best them at Home.  Got a do over.

The last NC Auburn won they took out Mallet and got massive ref help to win.

The ONLY reason Hogs can't win a NC is politics.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: IronHog on November 25, 2017, 10:26:42 am

The ONLY reason Hogs can't win a NC is politics not having the right coach at the right time.

FIFY
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pecos Hog

I'm reallying liking our change of attitude already since we have taken our program back.   Good times are ahead.

pignatious

Of course he would say that. He's part of the current system that benefits the college football elites. Let them cheat in recruiting and keep beating the second and third tier teams into the ground, keep the ratings high and feed the money machine. If the NCAA wanted a fair system of true parity, changes would have happened long ago.   
Freedom is never free.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Torqued pork on November 25, 2017, 07:48:06 am
11-29 is not our ceiling.

Right. It's not like some schools do...who fire a coach for too many 8 or 9-WIN seasons. Usually I like Booger, but he's not thinking on this one.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HoggieStyle

Not too concerned with the opinion of anything named "Booger".

snoblind

majp51

Keep in mind that the National Media is in love with Beliema. SO the fact he was unsuccessful here means that media has to blame the situation not the coach.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on November 25, 2017, 07:46:30 am
In many ways he's right: we SHOULD "recognize our ceiling." Our fans are beyond entitled, averaging more than 8.5 annual wins, over time, isn't feasible.

But we're nowhere near 8.5 wins per year, currently.

Hire Lane damn Kiffin and find out what our ceiling is.

I am tired of the likes of Booger and Dari and you Zeke, telling us what we can achieve at Arkansas. You don't have a clue.

Your damn braindead daddy could have played for 2 Natty's if he could have had enough sense to come in out of the rain.

Tired of this little Arkansas crap.

PRJ

Athog

What is claim to knowledge? He washed out as a player and is a poor commentator!! Booger..nuff said!

bvillepig

Beat LSU and Auburn and most years you will be in the thick of things.

Porkette

GO HOGS GO!

jnhogs

Hopefully this will fire up our new coach

majp51

Quote from: ATLHog on November 25, 2017, 09:28:13 am
Honestly, since joining the SEC, what has the football program done to otherwise prove him wrong? Hurts to hear but got to back it up with results.

3 SEC Championship Games.  More Than USCe, MSU, Missouri, A&M, Kentucky, Vandy, and Ole Miss. No one is currently telling Ole Miss, MSU or A&M that they could not ever expect to challenge for the SEC West or the CFP. Shoot MSU and Ole Miss have been ranked in the top 4 of the CFP (Though they obviously did not finish in the top 4)

SamBuckhart

BM never gets watched at my house. SEC network is not that good.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

ShadowTheHedgehog

Booger hates the Hogs and is a joke. Still butthurt because even when the hogs are bad we still manage to beat LSU 50% of the time.

dfwalumdad

Quote from: ATLHog on November 25, 2017, 09:28:13 am

win our division 3 times that's and go to a bcs bowl

by the way when fat bert took over we had played in the sec championship one less time than auburn and LSU.

what's changed is no one would have ever thought that we'd have fans supporting a coach who won 11 conference games in 5 years.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: SamBuckhart on November 25, 2017, 11:33:29 am
BM never gets watched at my house. SEC network is not that good.

BM's at my house is not watched either. They are smelled though.

ronmahony

Quote from: hoghiker on November 25, 2017, 08:05:36 am
BB needed to go but I'd bet anyone on this board a stack of pancakes and a bottle of Johnny Walker we don't win a national championship in football in their lifetime. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try. I'd be giddy happy. I still doubt it.

So if we win it all when i'm 99 I'll want something besides pancakes! And if we don't I guess you will have to hit my wife up!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

3kgthog

LSU isn't beating Bama regularly. Maybe Booger's alma mater should've recognized its ceiling when they fired Les.

leroyhawg

Quote from: pigmania on November 25, 2017, 08:56:17 am
With a name like Booger, you can never be wrong!
Bret was fired like most people, he was fired in an office. Does Booger think we should have took him to Chuck E. Cheese and let him play a few games and eat pizza. Then say o by the way you're fired, but we will pay the bill.
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

Mo_Better_Hogs

After the season we just had, NO ONE is going to really care about what we do. Look at the press other schools are getting, like Florida. If anyone in the sports media talks about us right now, it's because they have to. But no one is going to say anything positive about us. That is what losing does.

hawg1221

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on November 25, 2017, 07:47:32 am
Since 1894, we've won (split) one NC so the odds are in his favor.

But think how close we were in 1998 and 2011?. That in itself means it can be done here. No doubt.

sowmonella

Quote from: dfwalumdad on November 25, 2017, 11:43:22 am
win our division 3 times that's and go to a bcs bowl

by the way when fat bert took over we had played in the sec championship one less time than auburn and LSU.

what's changed is no one would have ever thought that we'd have fans supporting a coach who won 11 conference games in 5 years.

Give it a rest. He's gone. You are just showing your stupidity.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

dmaxfan

Bielema getting fired was well past due. Should've been gone after the Toledo loss. I hope booger falls into a puddle of aids.
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

forrest city joe

Quote from: pignatious on November 25, 2017, 10:40:51 am
Of course he would say that. He's part of the current system that benefits the college football elites. Let them cheat in recruiting and keep beating the second and third tier teams into the ground, keep the ratings high and feed the money machine. If the NCAA wanted a fair system of true parity, changes would have happened long ago.   
You hit the nail on the head.+ freaking 1000

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HotlantaHog on November 25, 2017, 10:08:02 am

And like us they won one before.