Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

predict the attendance for MO

Started by depressed_fan, November 18, 2017, 02:50:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

depressed_fan

National TV game . No bowl. 4-7 record. Day after the giving of thanks

Grag T

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

31to6

All I know is that I have to sit there for 4 quarters with my MU alumn wife and pretend to be happy for her.

So, I predict attendance at: 4

nwa_razorback_coffee

I heard they're considering moving it to NWACC stadium.

Cylinder

EastexHawg

What was actual attendance today?  Less than 30,000?

Snouty

Grag T

Quote from: Cylinder on November 18, 2017, 02:53:44 pm
64K announced; 30K actual

Good grief, looked closer to about 15,000 on tv.  Horrible
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

jgphillips3

If he's still on the sideline, real attendance around 35,000-40,000.  I'm sure they will announce 60k.  If we fire him, you might get 60k there to support the seniors.

SquidBilly

If CBB is fired today or tomorrow the attendance will be much higher.  Hog fans will show up to support the players.

SlickWilly

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: 31to6 on November 18, 2017, 02:52:01 pm
All I know is that I have to sit there for 4 quarters with my MU alumn wife and pretend to be happy for her.

So, I predict attendance at: 4

I suggest ambien in the drink for an early exit.

mj4president

Seriously, it will be less than 10k.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

31to6

devildoghawg

I'll be there, tailgating and watching the Hogs beat UNC
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hog of steele

I will be there with two kids seeing the football team for the first time. We will cheer loud! Even if it echoes.

Madface Magician

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 18, 2017, 02:56:30 pm
If CBB is fired today or tomorrow the attendance will be much higher.  Hog fans will show up to support the players.

shshark00

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 18, 2017, 02:56:08 pm
If he's still on the sideline, real attendance around 35,000-40,000.  I'm sure they will announce 60k.  If we fire him, you might get 60k there to support the seniors.

Pathetic. Everyone with a ticket should be there to support the kids no matter who's on the sideline. Today's attendance is more of a reflection of the poor fan base that's the poor coaching staff and it's something these kids and the recruits we had at the game will remember.

harrisburghog

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

JackTNHogfan

OtterHog

35,000 if Bret is still here. 50,000 if he's canned.

Pig In The City

I'm sure the announcers will be there. They are paid.

RockyMtnHog

The paid attendance was probably 60k today.  It looked like on TV more like 25k - 30k.  They will be lucky to hit 10k next week.  That will be CBB's last game.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

TexHog188

It will be at least 10, because I will be there with 9 family members.  Last Hog game before I move out West.  Probably the last hog game I'll get to see in person for many many years.  Go Hogs!
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Drop the Mike

Quote from: shshark00 on November 18, 2017, 03:05:41 pm
Pathetic. Everyone with a ticket should be there to support the kids no matter who's on the sideline. Today's attendance is more of a reflection of the poor fan base that's the poor coaching staff and it's something these kids and the recruits we had at the game will remember.

Given your condescending stance, I assume you were there today correct?

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Großer Kriegschwein

247Hog

Quote from: TexHog188 on November 18, 2017, 04:03:42 pm
It will be at least 10, because I will be there with 9 family members.  Last Hog game before I move out West.  Probably the last hog game I'll get to see in person for many many years.  Go Hogs!

Hope you and family enjoy the game. Would be great to finish with a win.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

hoginator

For MO? They will have more fans there...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

ShadowTheHedgehog

I will be there:

1) Its senior day - not their fault if the coach is stinking it up and we have a bad record.
2) how can you whine and complain about poor player effort if you cannot even take your ass to the stadium to help make some noise and help the team?

Yeah I missed a few home games this year but not because I wanted to. And I get the "as long as the fans come there will be no change" argument,  but the truth is that the AD is gone, CBB is coaching his last games, and you only hurt the players and possible future players (recruits) by staying away. You will be back at the stadium next year with a new coach. The seniors will never run out to the field for another Razorback game after this season.

Smalltownhog95

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 18, 2017, 04:12:32 pm
Tree fiddy
And then I realized that Bret Bielema was that god dang Loch Ness monster!
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Hogwild

I'm afraid CBS is going to pull the plug on the game.  It will be the second year in a row the stadium will be less than half full, not a good look on national TV.  Worried that they will put the A&M/LSU game on Friday, since they no longer play on Thanksgiving.

Pecos Hog

25K if Bert's coaching
50K if anyone else is coaching.

Pig_Lebowski

Quote from: depressed_fan on November 18, 2017, 02:50:25 pm
National TV game . No bowl. 4-7 record. Day after the giving of thanks
=> 5

Slater

Lots of good fans will be there, payback for last season. Razorbacks 38 Tigers 27
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

hogsmash12

3kgthog

TDHawgs

Free tickets and I predict about 45,000.. no free tickets.. and about 24,000

elksnort

It appears that the game at South Bend right now with Notre Dame and Navy that the stands AR rather empty it also appears that NBC is keeping a low camera angle