Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We are the laughingstock of college football

Started by #1Fan, November 05, 2017, 12:44:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1Fan

Saw a couple of college highlight shows yesterday and today and everyone is having a good laugh at our 1 point victory over Coastal Freaking Carolina.  Isn't this fun.

moses_007

Yeah, we're preceived along with Rice, Illinois and Indiana.

DemiHOG

Hate to say, I chuckled a few times yesterday, not in a funny way but in a sarcastic way, but I have to watch, then again, I love silent comedy movies

buldozer

We are the team other SEC teams schedule for homecoming. And we have to pull a miracle out of a hat to to win our homecoming game against a poor sunbelt team ASU beat by 34. I hate we have become a joke but basically thats where CBB has taken us in 5 years

cal34

Then Bert acts like nothing is wrong afterwards.

phadedhawg

I doubt 99% of college football even cares to notice that we exist.  Laughing stock of the SEC West...sure I will give ya that

Hollywood870

But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Smile, it could be worse.

JaxFlaRazorback

Some of our fans were the laughingstock of college football long before the football team was.

texas tush hog

Quote from: JaxFlaRazorback on November 05, 2017, 02:41:20 pm
Some of our fans were the laughingstock of college football long before the football team was.

How so?

InHOGuration Ball

Quote from: cal34 on November 05, 2017, 12:58:03 pm
Then Bert acts like nothing is wrong afterwards.

Yes!   This defines the competence of our head coach. 

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: #1Fan on November 05, 2017, 12:44:04 pm
Saw a couple of college highlight shows yesterday and today and everyone is having a good laugh at our 1 point victory over Coastal Freaking Carolina.  Isn't this fun.

Who is laughing?

Specifically

PORKULATOR

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 05, 2017, 12:59:25 pm
I doubt 99% of college football even cares to notice that we exist.  Laughing stock of the SEC West...sure I will give ya that
I read down until I found someone that actually had sence before I commented and you sir are the smartest guy in the room.
Woopigs
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.