Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Odds are 4 and 8 This Year

Started by EulessHog, September 25, 2017, 07:46:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EulessHog

Wonder how the board will morph as the losses start mounting?

Might get lucky and get more wins, but I do not think we are going to a bowl.

Go Hogs Go!

DoctorSusscrofa

No matter what I think will happen, nothing big changes soon. So I'll just wait and see. No point in predicting losses.  If they happen, they happen. But I'm not going to torture myself by looking forward to them.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Hoggish1

Stop pulling odds out of your arse.  It's unbecoming and not Razorback-like... LMAO

Pork Ranger

Quote from: EulessHog on September 25, 2017, 07:46:49 pm
Wonder how the board will morph as the losses start mounting?

Might get lucky and get more wins, but I do not think we are going to a bowl.

That's ridiculous. I'm not happy with the program at all but if you look at the schedule we will win 6 games. Coach B's teams never come out of the gate hot but typically improve as the year goes on...

Uberanubis

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 26, 2017, 08:14:52 am
No matter what I think will happen, nothing big changes soon. So I'll just wait and see. No point in predicting losses.  If they happen, they happen. But I'm not going to torture myself by looking forward to them.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

jkstock04

Tough for me to see 6 wins if we can't beat an awful A&M team. I see it more likely we only get to 4 or 5 wins.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Pork Ranger

Quote from: jkstock04 on September 26, 2017, 08:22:07 am
Tough for me to see 6 wins if we can't beat an awful A&M team. I see it more likely we only get to 4 or 5 wins.

As much as people don't want to agree, we will beat NMSU, Coastal Carolina, Mizzou. And 2 of Auburn, MSU, OM, SCar and LSU.

Don't get me wrong, im fully on the get a new coach bandwagon but I'm pretty sure we get 6 games. The OL will improve enough to allow Allen to look better. Some young WR's will emerge. And we will do just enough defensively.

jkstock04

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on September 26, 2017, 08:28:30 am
As much as people don't want to agree, we will beat NMSU, Coastal Carolina, Mizzou. And 2 of Auburn, MSU, OM, SCar and LSU.

Don't get me wrong, im fully on the get a new coach bandwagon but I'm pretty sure we get 6 games. The OL will improve enough to allow Allen to look better. Some young WR's will emerge. And we will do just enough defensively.

The team has to do it first. The blind faith "just because that's what's supposed to happen" stuff ain't doing it for me.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Pork Ranger

Quote from: jkstock04 on September 26, 2017, 08:30:38 am
The team has to do it first. The blind faith "just because that's what's supposed to happen" stuff ain't doing it for me.

Obviously. It's not like I'm making a crazy prediction. Just saying we play some other real sh!tty teams and believe we will win 6

hogsolutely

4 wins would put us winning an SEC game.  I cannot give us 1 win in the SEC right now the way we look.  NMS is probably going to hang 30+ on us.  This looks to be a dumpster fire at the end of this season.  Thank god for Basketball an Baseball sprinkle in some track!

RazorPiggie

We only win 4 games and CBB will be fired.

DeltaBoy

WE can hollar all we want , Empty seats and emails will do more cause Bret got those 15 million dollar handcuffs on.

Thanks again Jeff Long for screwing things up.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Razor1997

At least 4 seems like an almost sure thing, Mizzou is just that bad.

We will need to pull an upset in two games to get to 6-6.  Ole Miss and USCe give us our best chances at that, probably.