Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hold the rope and keep playing

Started by hawgon, September 25, 2017, 04:24:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgon

Was a phrase apparently used by Bert today at his PC.  Is this true?  Someone who can stomach it needs to watch and see.

Lol ... we've come full Nutt circle.

razorsharptusk

I can't stomach it...if he said it, I'd vomit.  Sounds to much like a motivational "Get your piss hot" comment.  This is grasping for keeping the kids motivated.  We are 3 games in.  Tremendous amount of adversity coming our way.  And IF we beat NMS, what does that really prove.  The next three games following will be brutal.
GO HOGS!!

jst01

He did say it. He also repeated the ole "we coaches have to take a personal inventory".  He's in a lose lose situation with anything he says. It would almost benefit him more to go Bill Belichick and just say, we are angry and on to New Mexico State, and leave it at that.

Ironhawg

Didn't Houston Dale use that same phrase?

regi

He also said starting a poor kid who is clearly not ready for the men who play (and I appreciate his effort) DT in the SEC, is a better option, than starting a kid, who started 11 games last year, for a team that had the leading passer, and leading rusher in the SEC. While we did give up 34 sacks last year, we are currently on pace to give up 48 this season. So....I got nothing.

JaketheSnake

He also stated he makes decisions strictly to piss off people on hogville.  He starts kids from NWA over superior talent.  He ended with Jeff Ling has agreed to raise the buyout to 23 million next season.