Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 step forward 2 steps backward

Started by hhicNaychaBoi, September 23, 2017, 07:37:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hhicNaychaBoi

First of all it seems like the offense has gotten over their red zone and second half scoring woes. The offense was creative in their play calling and was exciting to watch for the most part. Allen made great throws when he had time to throw and the only knock that I have is against the offensive line for 3 and half quarters. Pass protection was terrible until BB seemed to get them all on the same page and had them looking like a SEC line. We scored 43 points in regulation and still lost. The defense was our downfall after looking pretty solid the first few games. They gave up big play after big play. No team should lose while scoring 43 points period. If the team can put together a complete game this team can be pretty good. We are 1-2 now but we really should be 2-1. That TCU loss doesnt look so bad now. I think we will finish 8-4 or 7-5.

3kgthog

Does the thread title refer to your post or something else?

Who the heck is this team going to beat to get 6 more wins? The defenses we'll play will NOT be as bad as A&M's.

Bubba's Bruisers

Goodness.  Just goodness.  8-4?  Really? 

Goodness.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hhicNaychaBoi

A&m is not garbage and tcu will be in the top 10 next week. The offense took a huge stride today. If the D plays like they did tge first 2 games and the offense continues with better oline play like they had in the 4th quarter this team will be pretty solid.

hhicNaychaBoi

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 23, 2017, 08:05:53 pm
Goodness.  Just goodness.  8-4?  Really? 

Goodness.
so you just missed the whole part when I said 7-5 smh

HardCore

Quote from: hhicNaychaBoi on September 23, 2017, 08:10:36 pm

Goodness?  Just Goodness!  Really?
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

hhicNaychaBoi

Msu ole miss lsu missouri plus 2 ooc wins...all of those games are winnable. Do you actually watch football

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hhicNaychaBoi on September 23, 2017, 08:10:36 pm

Stop shaking your head.  It's obviously scrambling your brain.  You said 8-4 first.  It's clearly there.  And our offense is about to face defenses significantly better than A$M's. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hhicNaychaBoi

Im not about to argue with stupid. I said what I said now get over it.