Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oddly, though Sagarin rankings have Ark and A&M very close . . .

Started by WizardofhOgZ, September 19, 2017, 11:46:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

. . . his new "game prediction" feature (scroll down to the bottom) predicts the Aggies to win by 10 points. And it's not because they are nominally the home team, because this is a neutral field game.

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HawgTrough

I don't want to believe it, but I think we're gonna get beat pretty bad. I really hope I'm wrong.
WPS

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on September 19, 2017, 11:46:27 am
. . . his new "game prediction" feature (scroll down to the bottom) predicts the Aggies to win by 10 points. And it's not because they are nominally the home team, because this is a neutral field game.

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

Unfortunately, I think the prediction is correct.....
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

bosshog84

presidenthog

I predicted elsewhere that we will lose 17-7 unless we drastically improve passing the ball. If that happens we might win 28-14. I do not see the aggies scoring 3 tds in this game.

Ragnar Hogbrok

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at a blow out either way or a cripple fight.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Silver Hog

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: HawgTrough on September 19, 2017, 01:28:45 pm
I don't want to believe it, but I think we're gonna get beat pretty bad. I really hope I'm wrong.
it would seem to me that the overall talent level on the Aggie roster from top to bottom is significantly better than the Hog roster. Our saving grace is that the Aggies are starting a true freshman.  Now if he falters, they have Hubenak (sp?) who older and has some experience.

Austin has really got to step up and show the 5th year senior leadership that he did not show against the Frogs. 

hogcard1964

al_pigcino

I think whoever wins will be in a blowout.  Both of these teams are emotionally teetering.  If one gets 14 points ahead the other will lay down.  I could see a 14-7 game at half and a 35-7 final score for either team. 

Swestwill66

aTm hits HOGS with a pillow. HOGS counter with a pinch!
HOGS win 28-27

Go HOGS!!!

jgphillips3

I really don't see this one coming down to the wire.  I think whoever wins will have it in hand by the 4th. 

hogcard1964

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 20, 2017, 09:20:15 am
I really don't see this one coming down to the wire.  I think whoever wins will have it in hand by the 4th.

Hogs-31

Saggies-10