Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vandy takes down k-state

Started by bigpigpimpin, September 16, 2017, 09:54:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

PORKULATOR

Awesome. If anything, their coaches and Ralph Webb deserve it.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

SugarHillGaHog

I like Derek Mason.  He figured out fast to focus on what he knows and that's defense.  And he gets out of the way of his OC to let him do his thing. 

hobhog

Great win. KSU fans are going to want to fire Jeff Long....

kiddhog

Vandy and Kentucky both 3-0 so far . Both win some nice wins.

rtr

Quote from: hobhog on September 16, 2017, 10:04:13 pm
And they be right.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

jcbville

Quote from: hobhog on September 16, 2017, 10:04:13 pm

Carpet baggin yankee sent to sabotage the masculinity of the southern man due to [CENSORED] envy

Atlhogfan1

We win 7 and Bielema goes to K St as Snyder retires.  Everyone good with that?
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Speaking of KSU, excellent HC there...tonight notwithstanding.  Talk about a guy building a program out of nothing and then doing more with a lot less. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Biggus Piggus

Really surprised by Kentucky. And South Carolina.

Not so surprised by Mississippi State. They are so much better at QB than everybody else in the league.
[CENSORED]!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 16, 2017, 10:08:09 pm

Not so surprised by Mississippi State. They are so much better at QB than everybody else in the league.

Not too surprised by South Carolina or Miss St.  Mullen has figured out this college qb thing IMO.  Big, athletic, ok passer.  Snyder likes to run his qb's too.  But Mullen's can put pressure in the passing game. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

LR_Matt

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 16, 2017, 10:08:09 pm

Kentucky looked really good. Tough defense and a really good kicker.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on September 16, 2017, 10:07:37 pm

Actually CBB to Nebraska is much more realistic

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on September 16, 2017, 10:14:16 pm

I went with K St since he was an asst there. Maybe Neb. Nutt deja vu

Großer Kriegschwein

No frickin way they hire Bret with his record for the last few seasons. Like zero chance whatsoever.
This is my non-signature signature.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

SugarHillGaHog

You think they are over BB's 70-31 beat down of their #12 ranked team?  I kind of doubt it.

Tusks

Go to the Wildcats BB, go to the wildcats.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

East Clintwood

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on September 16, 2017, 10:07:37 pm

Problem with that is we can't win 7 games.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

mckinneyhog5

If any team wins, we couldn't beat them and we need to hire their coach. Some hog fans are complete idiots. Why? Because as soon as that coach lost they'd be like fire him and hire some coach who won that weekend.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

East Clintwood

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 16, 2017, 10:19:30 pm
No frickin way they hire Bret with his record for the last few seasons. Like zero chance whatsoever.

I can't imagine why he would be high on anybodys list right now.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Porkchop#1

Quote from: East Clintwood on September 16, 2017, 11:57:04 pm

I can't imagine why he would be high on anybodys list right now.
Only way he'd be high on someone's list, is if the person making the list was high.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Bret and Nebraska's AD are super close.

King Kong

hogginbama

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 16, 2017, 10:07:41 pm
Speaking of KSU, excellent HC there...tonight notwithstanding.  Talk about a guy building a program out of nothing and then doing more with a lot less.

That's what stability in a program that is tough to recruit to can do for you. Of course we will never know about stability in a program. We give up on the players, coach and program when things get rough.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Pigsknuckles

Darn fortunate we don't have Vandy in the schedulr.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

bondhue

I once bought an Astro van used.  I thought I got a good deal on it.  It stayed broken down all the time so I finally took off the license plate, scratched off the vin #, and left it running in a bad neighborhood.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

hogchic2001

Quote from: bondhue on September 17, 2017, 07:00:52 am
I once bought an Astro van used.  I thought I got a good deal on it.  It stayed broken down all the time so I finally took off the license plate, scratched off the vin #, and left it running in a bad neighborhood.

LOL! Nice.
Go HOGS Go!

Hoginsavga

Quote from: hogginbama on September 17, 2017, 02:11:11 am
That's what stability in a program that is tough to recruit to can do for you. Of course we will never know about stability in a program. We give up on the players, coach and program when things get rough.

Wasn't there 72,000 at the last game after five seasons (including Smily) of mediocrity? Doesn't sound as though the fans have given up quite yet. Although a lot of fans are disgruntled at this time, including me.

Kevin

Quote from: hogginbama on September 17, 2017, 02:11:11 am

so how long does some one get to have a 9 win or more season?
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 16, 2017, 10:07:41 pm

He just might be a top 10 coach of all time in college football with what he's done there.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hogcard1964

I watched a lot of that K. State/Vandy game and there were some awful calls against Kansas St.  Glad Vandy won, but K. State should be pizzed.