Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name and backup with fact, BBs long suites

Started by 12247, September 14, 2017, 06:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I will start.  It appears BBs players do not get in trouble as often as most other coaches players have here at Arkansas.  This may be myth but but don't seem to have the police blotters registering up Hog football players very often.  These players are at an age where getting in typical Young person situations is pretty normal and yet BBs players seem to do a good job of avoiding these acts.  The facts seem to be self evident in the reported actions.

Danny J

He was able to land a smokin hot wife that has to count for something

rhames

I like the guy personally. He seems to love his players and loves being here.  Well maybe he doesn't love it this week.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Cletus

See, what had happened was........

You know, we can all name many things we don't like.  I sincerely am trying to name things we do like with real facts to prove our assumption.

bphi11ips

I spoke with Richard Davenport for a while at the game this weekend.  Really nice guy.  Richard said CBB has beaten top schools for top recruits far more than Houston Nutt or Bobby Petrino did.  As in multiples of those guys.  I think that's true.  Richard and I are part of a generation that grew up without recruiting services.  All we had was Dave Campbell and a list of "blue chippers".  The way you evaluated a recruit was by his offer list. 

CBB has beaten more big schools for more recruits than anyone I can remember since Frank Broyles. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Cletus on September 14, 2017, 07:19:18 pm
Strong suits?

Oh, that's what he means!  I truly had no idea what "long suites" meant.

Quote from: Danny J on September 14, 2017, 07:07:53 pm

That's all I got too. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Silver Hog

"do not get in trouble as often as most other coaches players have here at Arkansas"

Hard to get in trouble when they are all on crutches from practice.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 14, 2017, 07:35:17 pm
Oh, that's what he means!  I truly had no idea what "long suites" meant.

That's all I got too. 

I was going to guess about a 54 long suit for him, he is a pretty big ole boy. I think I'm a 44 or 46 long, he's bigger n me by bout 100 lbs I bet.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Cletus

He doesn't talk like a yankee, and I believe he does care for his players.
See, what had happened was........

Porkette

Kind of confused there for a minute! I thought this was going to be a thread about Long trying to sell expensive club suites.
GO HOGS GO!

Porkchop#1

I'd love to post something about Coach's strong suits, but sheeze Louise, not really much to work with here.

He's a hoss at media days, there's that.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: bphi11ips on September 14, 2017, 07:24:27 pm
I spoke with Richard Davenport for a while at the game this weekend.  Really nice guy.  Richard said CBB has beaten top schools for top recruits far more than Houston Nutt or Bobby Petrino did.  As in multiples of those guys.  I think that's true.  Richard and I are part of a generation that grew up without recruiting services.  All we had was Dave Campbell and a list of "blue chippers".  The way you evaluated a recruit was by his offer list. 

CBB has beaten more big schools for more recruits than anyone I can remember since Frank Broyles. 

Agree. His slightly better recruiting rankings over prior coaches prove he has recruited better than them. The question is why has that not shown up in the win percentage...............
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hoggie17

I tried real hard to think long suits that apply to BB, best I could come up with is he uses a long belt.

Redhogs

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 15, 2017, 04:44:42 am
Agree. His slightly better recruiting rankings over prior coaches prove he has recruited better than them. The question is why has that not shown up in the win percentage...............
Because he can't coach...maybe he should resign and become the recruiting coordinator.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

scorekeeper

Quote from: Danny J on September 14, 2017, 07:07:53 pm
A guy making over a million dollars landing a hot wife is very impressive.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?