Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by PossumFan on 09 Jul 2017
  • Fellow Hog fans, my wife and I have concluded that it's time to part with our Coca-Cola six-pack commemorating the 1994 national championship. The eight-ounce bottles, still all full and in good condition, feature the Hog-jumping-through-the-A logo and the words "1994 National Basketball Champs." The cardboard carrying case has a Razorback leaning against an A and the final score: Arkansas 76, Duke 72.

I'd like for this bit of memorabilia to have a good home, and figured this would be a good forum to find one. The first person to email me his or her shipping address at larrysodell@gmail.com can have it. I'll even cover the shipping cost. I'll post another message here as soon as it's spoke for. Go Hogs!
  • #2 by PossumFan on 09 Jul 2017
  • The souvenir bottles are now spoke for. GHG!
  • #3 by Pig Power on 10 Jul 2017
  • I still tell my wife that we aren't getting rid of our couple of 6's
  • #4 by Boss Hog in the Arkansas on 10 Jul 2017
  • My dad still has his. I remember seeing them as a kid and pretending I was drinking them lol. It was the 1st place I ever saw the razorback
  • #5 by mhsbc59 on 13 Jul 2017
  • I still have mine in perfect condition
  • #6 by pigture perfect on 13 Jul 2017
  • I still have mine, but the cardboard is not as pristine as I'd like.
  • #7 by Junkyard Hog on 13 Jul 2017
  • Still have mine
  • #8 by jjdlc on 14 Jul 2017
  • I have a couple sets, one, my original is mint, or at least near it.  The second I picked up at auction a few years ago, for a couple bucks, is not as good, but hey, I'm a sucker, 94 holds a lot of good memories for me.
  • #9 by PonderinHog on 14 Jul 2017
  • I cannot tell a lie.  I drank mine.  No, I just lied.  Still got it!
  • #10 by HAWG MAFIA on 15 Jul 2017
  • Still got mine
  • #11 by Hog-Corleone on 01 Aug 2017
  • I still have mine from 1994 as well.  I found another six pack in the liquor store outside Prairie Grove a few years ago and bought a second. 
Pages:
Actions