Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For All Hogs fans who remember the 1995 Title game-Please answer

Started by 40MinutesOfHellFOREVER, March 28, 2017, 04:30:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Hawg414 on March 29, 2017, 04:20:36 pm
nah, they werent letting NC A&T take 5 steps with the ball tucked like a running back.  and they didnt review a call, with indisputable evidence... and still go the other way with it.

Aw, but that was entirely defensible. Wasn't it, Hogsanity?
[CENSORED]!

bigyellowdog

Scottie and Corliss both had the worst games of their careers.   Scottie was 2/9 and Corliss 3/16 from the field.   

George Zedik somehow managed not to foul out---should have been gone before the 2nd TV timeout. 

Hogs could not get into UCLA's bench.   Their starters were very well conditioned.   UCLA only played 7 players that night.

It was probably the most painful Hog game I ever watched until the Heath / Pelphrey years.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: bigyellowdog on April 01, 2017, 12:08:19 pm
Scottie and Corliss both had the worst games of their careers.   Scottie was 2/9 and Corliss 3/16 from the field.   

George Zedik somehow managed not to foul out---should have been gone before the 2nd TV timeout. 

Hogs could not get into UCLA's bench.   Their starters were very well conditioned.   UCLA only played 7 players that night.

It was probably the most painful Hog game I ever watched until the Heath / Pelphrey years.
Never watched so few games as I did during the Pelphrey years. Torture
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

alohawg

I was at sea on a container ship halfway between Hawaii and California listening on the SAT radio feed, Westwood IIRC. To this day I have only seen a few seconds of lowlights. Think I'd just as well keep it that way.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc