Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs Play Into Mizzou's Gameplan To End Losing Skid

Started by Mike Irwin, February 05, 2017, 05:44:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Lack of prep by a Coach who was Nolans right hand man is without Excuse!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

dsims2k3

"Keep going going hard in practice and get ready for the next 8 games."
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

roothawg

Somebody-probably Barford has to be the leader and fire this team up before the game. Another thing is Moses had to mucj publicity before the season. Looks like he is frusterated because he isnt the go to man. I love the guy but he needs to go with the flow of the game. Be a dominant shot blocker and rebounder and everything else will take care of its self.