Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Selection Sunday "Game" Thread....

Started by HawgWild, March 12, 2006, 10:12:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

tHE aTLANTA bracket is about to be Announced

hogfan13

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Piggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooie

RAZORBACKS

Tater Salad

Just show the whole bracket...why do they have to make a movie out of it

Zen_Hog

hogfan13

razorbackfan4life

we might still be on tv, they showed only 9 and ther are 65 teams

Zen_Hog

Zen_Hog

whatsshakinbacon

shew - how did GW fall to an 8 - they are a good team...

Tater Salad

Zen_Hog

cuse gets a 5! so that means we won't get that high then

HOGLIGULA

Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

Zen_Hog

WindyCityHog

Zen_Hog

whatsshakinbacon

I'm thinking we're an 8 or 9.  If we were 7 or 10 we would have wound up in Dallas

HOGLIGULA

Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Zen_Hog

Tejano Jawg

BUMMER. I wanted us here in Dallas. Now I'll have to go to my cousin's wedding.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HOGLIGULA

WindyCityHog

Tough regional....

Duke and Texas....

But Duke gets the Home-court advantage though.

hogfan13

whatsshakinbacon

hogfankb

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: RazorWire on March 12, 2006, 05:14:25 pm
Cuse a 5? LSU a 4?

LSU at 4, OK but cuse at the 5 is a little high since before the big east tourney they were failing on the bubble

Zen_Hog

Brett Hitman Hog

WindyCityHog

I hope we make Dallas.

I like our chances.

Moving Texas out East is HUGE.

hogfan13

whatsshakinbacon

They are going high with power conferences (SEC, ACC) and 'Cuse a 5 shows a big commitment to late season performance.

We really might be a 6.

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on March 12, 2006, 05:14:39 pm
if LSU is a 4?  We might be a 6 guys. 

LSU won the outright SEC and only got a 4 we may only get a 9 or 10

Hawgdawgrain

If the Hogs make it to the sweet 16 in Minneapolis...You folks coming up to see HawgDawgRain???

DUDE I WILL SO BE THERE WITH BELLS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HOGS

CiriusPorker

hogfan13

Zen_Hog

HOGLIGULA

An old hog fanatic

Anyone else using this Excel spreadsheet?  It's pretty neat and easy to use.
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

hogfan13

Zen_Hog

Quote from: mid-georgia-hogfan on March 12, 2006, 05:17:00 pm
Anyone else using this Excel spreadsheet?  It's pretty neat and easy to use.

I have computer calseses, and we spent like 2 months on Excel. It gets boring after awhile.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

HOGLIGULA

Zen_Hog

Zen_Hog

bosshawg38

8th...Oakland Bracket vs. Bucknell

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

CiriusPorker

hogfankb