Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The reason I hate Duke

Started by fire_hog, February 28, 2006, 10:18:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadOverHill

I hate always having to look at a picture of JJ Reddick when I open the sports page or turn on the TV. I despise that kid. I can't even explain why. Just the thought of Redick makes me want to barf.

Inigo Montoya

they are so good

that's why a hate them

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: HeadOverHill on February 28, 2006, 09:13:51 pm
I hate always having to look at a picture of JJ Reddick when I open the sports page or turn on the TV. I despise that kid. I can't even explain why. Just the thought of Redick makes me want to barf.

You idiot you should be happy to see one of the greatest shooters in the entire history of the game of basketball play.  whether or not duke gets calls is irrelevant, since if you would remember the hogs used to get those same calls when the were winning in the early 90's
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

HogInaStrangeLand

Quote from: coolhandluke31 on March 01, 2006, 12:58:04 am
Quote from: HeadOverHill on February 28, 2006, 09:13:51 pm

You idiot you should be happy to see one of the greatest shooters in the entire history of the game of basketball play.  whether or not duke gets calls is irrelevant, since if you would remember the hogs used to get those same calls when the were winning in the early 90's

Maybe we got those calls, but I SURE DON'T REMEMBER IT.

In fact, I remember us getting called alot for hand check calls because we just would TOUCH a kid to keep us in proper range for good defense.  I believe officials had to make up calls to slow down the action so that they wouldn't die of heartattacks from the pace of the "40 minutes of hell."

As I've said before, if it's 40 minutes of hell on a college kid, imagine what it was like for a middle-age ref.

hogsNbeer

Tune in Sat. night and watch Duke and Carolina go at it....... Always one of the best games you'll see that year.......   JJ will be molested coming off screens and dribbling, and what not..Most of fouls won't be called....... Same for Carolina guards, they'll be physically beaten during this game....... Freshman Hansborough will show why he's the best Freshman to play in a while, and an All-American.........Thanks....

Most dont' like Duke because they are WELL COACHED FUNDAMENTALLY, and always GOOD>>>

wishyjoshy

good point, HogsNBeer!
I have always enjoyed watching well coached and good teams.  With that said, I have always hated Duke.  Before I liked UNC.  I don't know why, but it had a lot to do with Hurley.  I couldn't stand that guy!