32 (13.1%)
Alabama
29 (11.9%)
Georgia
3 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 02:18:14 pm

astarXzone

The media tries to say LSU is our rival or worst enemy.  I have really never felt that about them.  I personally hate the tennessee volunteers and especially Fat Face Phil.  I cant stand Alabama either. But I only have one vote and the vols are the overwhelming winner of mine!

astarXzone

Does anyone else feel like me.  I think the ARk vs Tenn football game was starting to become pretty heated and was turning into a good rivalry.  The SEC put a stop to it tough by their re-scheduling.  They killed one of the best football games of the yr in the SEC when they stopped this particular game.  Just when ark was getting to the point that they could actually beat Tenn on a yearly basis , they pulled the plug on the game.  Kinda fishy if you ask me.  Maybe they (media and SEC officials) didnt want the hogs gaining so much positive exposure on tv to a team like tenn.  Would have upped our recruiting each yr.  Just a thought

BroomeHog33

I am from Warren and you wont find anybody in the state that hates Tennessee more than I. I am in the minority down here because of the kids that cut out to Rocky Top. That just makes it worse for me because I have to hear it at work about how much better the kids have it there. Now we have Mitch possibly going there and that would kill me. I have hated them since that cotton bowl loss. Go HOGS.
Razorbacks in Attack Mode!

Macgyver_Hawg

I'm to the point where I do not like LSU, mainly due to Brady and basketball.

However, I have a soft spot for LSUFan.

I do not like Tennessee but I saw Fulmer's coaches show after he lost to Spurrier and it was just funny.

To be honest, I hate every SEC team with a passion.

astarXzone

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on December 26, 2005, 02:40:11 pm
I'm to the point where I do not like LSU, mainly due to Brady and basketball.

However, I have a soft spot for LSUFan.

I do not like Tennessee but I saw Fulmer's coaches show after he lost to Spurrier and it was just funny.

To be honest, I hate every SEC team with a passion.
yeah, I am with you on that one.  None of the other SEC teams give a crap about the hogs.  I wish our fans would stop chanting SEC SEC at the games when we are winning.  When we are playing someone from another conf. you can bet all the other SEC fans are saying, come on beat the hogs we hate em.

Macgyver_Hawg

Quote from: astarXzone on December 26, 2005, 02:42:45 pm
When we are playing someone from another conf. you can bet all the other SEC fans are saying, come on beat the hogs we hate em.

That's exactly right.

DOGALUM

All of the schools listed.....while I do not like them, you can't argue with their history.  They are all successful programs. 

The teams I HATE, are South Carolina, Ole Miss, and Miss. St..

Especially South Carolina and Ole Miss.  They have been consistently over-hyped considering their low level of success.  I hate everything about the state of Mississippi. 

So.......Ole Miss would have to be my MOST HATED team.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

othermac

tommy tuperville and auburn, i enjoy those victories as much as any.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

GrizzledHogFan

I hate Tennessee most, almost as much as I hate Texas. I strongly dislike Bama, LSU, and S. Carolina.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

CiriusPorker

I say Tennessee and LSU are my top two hated teams.  LSU the most because of the way I see their fans flaunting each time their team scores, because of their lame-jack-a$$ basketball coach who argues with opposition's players (= no class).  Tennessee because they THINK they are texas, and they think they are at the caliber of Texas....and that is SOOO far from the truth.

Shizzle

I hate Tennessee worse than I hate Texas, LSU. Alabama combined.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

Zen_Hog

I hate Florida the most. Mainly becasue I live in Florida

astarXzone

yeah, I wrote football in the question but when it posted the word "football" was left out.  I dont know if a mod changed cause its basketball season or if it was just a glitch in the system.  It is however in the topic

hogman64

Tennessee coached by Fat Phil Krispy Kreme Fulmer.........no other team comes close.............

silvertip

BAMA 'cause I "live" in Bama. These fans have a unique combo of stupidity and arrogance.  :puke:

Boared

I hate TN because of that rat-fink, Fat Phil. He and his double-D man-boobs can go right straight to hell.

Alabama might be second as I don't like Disco Dave.

bigyellowdog

Nothing sucks like the big orange of tennessee.

I also strongly dislike LSU and Bama.

HogDodging

Tennessee.

But, those LSU fans in Baton Rouge are a close second.

HaWg 10

"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

GarySe7en

Got to be the vols just on principle.  I really don't like Fulmer for the pathetic back stabbing job he pulled on Johnny Majors to get the job in the first place.

OkieHog

I wanna see the Hogs beat the Sooners one time in my life before I die! Why wont they let em play? The brawl with a drawl is a fond memory(not!).
FIRE STOOPS!!!!HIRE NUTT!!!!

J_Ville_Devils_Den

Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

Hogs4Ever

I'm with MacGyver:  I hate them all but top billing has to go to Tenn.

astarXzone

I am suprised that no one has hated Georgia yet.  They have embarassed the hogs a time or two, although you could blame Nutt for that

Boared

Georgia sent Michael Grant our way after they screwed him over (wasn't Richt's fault, though).

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

fire_hog

Gotta be Tenn. Fat Phil is part of it, but I think I'll continue to hate long after he's gone. Maybe it's just that God-awful shade of baby poop orange. Never found LSU offensive at all, actually pull for them. Strongly dislike Auburn, don't know why.
In a coaching business so full of phonies who talk character only to bend the rules, who consider the definition of discipline a player's weight-room attendance, who wouldn't dare pull something like this because it might hurt recruiting, here's Joe Pa, four decades on the job and not giving a damn. Except about what's right. - Dan Wetzel, Yahoo Sports

Sanctified Swine

Georgia has class, but Tennessee and LSU are disgusting in every way.

astarXzone

Quote from: Sanctified Swine on December 26, 2005, 10:26:25 pm
Georgia has class, but Tennessee and LSU are disgusting in every way.
yeah, I guess they do have class.  In the SEC champ game a few yrs back, I am sure they could have poured it on us and won 60-3.

Hog in MO

Its a toss up between bama and tennessee, but Fulmer breaks the tie for me - that and the orange and starts with a "T" thing. 

Kinghog1

well I've been to all the SEC stadiums and tailgate parties and I have to say that the LSU fans and the easiest to get along with and they love to party with Arkansas fans....But on the other hand Tennessee has to be the ruddiest bunch  that I've seen and when they lose they are some sore ass losers
Tough Titty said The Kitty but the milk is still good

rlamb

I hate Tennessee most because of these below listed reasons.

1. The crooked referee Preston Watts a Vol alum stole the 71' Liberty Game from us on the "fumble that never happened". A little known Hog assistant at the time that would later win 3 Super Bowls, D-back Gus Rusher and other Hog players and assistants chased that piece of crap Watts off the field after the game!!!! And personally I'll always count that game a win so in my book we have12 Bowl wins and not 11!!

2. It may just be me but I don't really think that over-hyped 107,000 or whatever seat stadium
is not all that great myself. When I ask people why Tennessee should be that much better than us they always bring that fact up?

3. The 90' Cotton Bowl where we outgained them like 2-1 in total offense, but LOST 31-27!!!!

4. We entered the SEC unfortunatly at our weakest in 50 years, Tenn. at their strongest in 50 years and they sure capitalized on that fact by beating the sh-te out of us for the first 7-8 years at first that we were in this conference                 

The other hated or near hated SEC teams,

2. Alabama--I hated them way before we entered the SEC as their arrogant fans seemed to feel all was right with world if their team was always 12-0 every year and they were a lot in that Bear Bryant era.

3. Florida--I remember pre-1990 when Florida was always going 5-6, 0-10-1, 4-7 that type of thing so I still look at them as sort of an upstart and I don't feel they shpuld be mentioned in the same breath as the Notre Dames, southern cals, Alabama's or Texas's.

4. Georgia--Because of the way they've been WHIPPN us lately (not this year). Broyles did have their NUMBER!

Auburn-- truly hate Tuberville!!!

BUT, all of these jerks don't make one pimple on the rear of our despised SHORTHORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

astarXzone

One team that is never good that I really hate is Kentucky football.   They are like Tenn's little bro or something.   They really get on my nerves.

PennHOG

December 27, 2005, 07:55:50 am #33 Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 07:58:02 am by PennHOG
LSU!!  I grew up in the sticks outside of Magnolia.  All of our sports news on TV (antenna) was LSU this LSU that or the Cowboys this and the Cowboys that.  I HATE THEM BOTH!  I ended up going to La Tech and fostering a further hatred for LSU by sparing with my LSU fan friends. 

Of course a very close second is Tenn.  I still cringe when I hear Rocky Top.  It always takes me back to that Cotton Bowl against Tenn. and how disgusted I was with that game.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

HawgWyld

Quote from: astarXzone on December 26, 2005, 02:24:39 pm
Does anyone else feel like me. I think the ARk vs Tenn football game was starting to become pretty heated and was turning into a good rivalry. The SEC put a stop to it tough by their re-scheduling. They killed one of the best football games of the yr in the SEC when they stopped this particular game. Just when ark was getting to the point that they could actually beat Tenn on a yearly basis , they pulled the plug on the game. Kinda fishy if you ask me. Maybe they (media and SEC officials) didnt want the hogs gaining so much positive exposure on tv to a team like tenn. Would have upped our recruiting each yr. Just a thought

That was turning into a great series, indeed. Wouldn't it have been nice to have Tennessee on the schedule this year?

I rather doubt the media and SEC officials were conspiring against the Hogs and were worried about too much media coverage. Tennessee, as I understand it, just fell out of the interconfernce rotation. So, goodbye Tennessee and hello Vanderbilt.

As for the team to hate, it's got to be Alabama. I absolutely can't stand that team. I never hated LSU, and it's really hard to dislike them this year, seeing how the LSU campus turned into an evacuee camp and all.

msudawgs64

Quote from: ConwayHog on December 27, 2005, 12:40:59 am
In the 4th quarter at both schools we heard folks saying, "Go to #### Arkansas!!"

;) ;D  usually happens when we are getting beat in football..we tell a lot of teams to go to #### each year.

LOL..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Zen_Hog

Out of all the SEC schools, I like Georgia the most after the Razorbacks. Like I've met a lot of folks that were Georgia fans when I went to their games, adn my coach too is a Georgia fan and alum, and is very classy.

Rhyno_Hawg

Tuck Fennessee! I wish a giant hole would open up and the entire football program, that trashy stadium, and the Redneck Navy would fall into it never to be heard from again.

Albarn is a close second. Can't stand those Barners.

I slightly dislike LSU and UGA. Just because of the fans. CMR runs a first class program in Athens.

I think I am one of the few that doesn't mind Bama. I have always had a great time in Tuscaloosa, and their fans are pretty classy for the most part.

Foshodo

LSU but thats mostly due to Basketball... i dont really hate the Vols... not too fond of their coach though.

pfrg999

I cannot stand Tenn... Since the Stoerner funmble... I long for thier demise....and the firing of the Tattletell Fat A$$ coach and his chaeting ways... he has gotten a pass since he blabbed on Alabama... But his time is coming....
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pikehog

I hate UA under Houston, but that's more to do with HDN than anything else.

HawgWyld

Quote from: pfrg999 on December 27, 2005, 01:41:22 pm
I cannot stand Tenn... Since the Stoerner funmble... I long for thier demise...

I don't think that fumble was Tennessee's fault...

Tejano Jawg

I share feelings with many above posters. It's that s#!tty orange of Tennessee. I too was at the Cotton Bowl that year...we set a bowl record for total offense, but turned it over 3 times in the red zone...then let that Webb guy run all over us. That was hard to get over because we should have won that game, broken our bowl drought, and given Grovey a victory parade.

Since then, everyone talks about the fumble game...another we should have won. But there's one nearly as bad. A couple years after that, the 6 overtime loss. In one of the OT periods, I remember us missing a not-so-long field goal that would have won it. I will never wish for a Tenn win over anyone, unless it benefits us. Their Vandy loss was one the highlights of the entire season for me. Tennessee is my new Texas.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hoggyhog

There is only one truly HATED team and that is TEXASS!

The others are more like unpopular in-laws -- disliked, but not really HATED!

Get my point?
Have a GREAT day!!

razordawg

For me it is Auburn - I just cannot stand crybaby Tuberville - plus he left Mississippi for Auburn - no loyalty. Tennessee of course - any team with orange coloring - LSU (fans) - I know this is about football, but Kentucky basketball fans have to be the most obnoxiou group of people I have ever been around - I have been to the Georgia Dome many times for the SEC tournament - they act like they are so superior (of course I know they have won the tournament over 20 times, but hey have a little humility about yourself)

HawgWyld

Quote from: razordawg on December 27, 2005, 04:46:35 pm
For me it is Auburn - I just cannot stand crybaby Tuberville - plus he left Mississippi for Auburn - no loyalty.

LOL -- meanwhile, we've got a head coach known to cry from time to time, plus he abandoned Arkansas as a player to run off to OSU and flirted with both Nebraska and LSU for coaching jobs.

Maybe loyalty - like play calling - is overrated in the SEC.

Swino

Tennessee seems to carry around a Texas-like arrogance... maybe it is the orange.

RebelHawg

My most hated SEC team is Alabama. They are so cocky

berryhog

CorningHog

No doubt Tennessee, mainly because of the Fulmer dude, the close losses, Stoerner stumble and then Fat Phil states to the "Nation" that "We played a bad, bad game".  That really ticked me off.  Plus, at LR one year we were beating them or had a chance to win and it was Peyton's last year I think, and the referee's/officials just handed them the game on a silver platter.

Tennessee is a lot like Duke in Basketball for me, you have to beat 14 in football or whatever the count is, and then 8 in basketball.  I swear when we beat them to win the National Championship, I KNEW we had done something, because the "Dukies" get ALL the calls and the "protection" from the officials so they don't lose.............Ugggghhhh!

Tennessee's fans are not too bad, most of the SEC has great fans, passionate fans and they care about their team as much as we do about our Hogs!

Personally, I want Mitch Mustain to come to Arkansas because I would like to kick the dad gum dog crap out of ALL of them a few years in a row so they know that Arkansas is for REAL!  Bring back the Razorback Defenses that knocked the stuffing out of teams and was so physical that all the SEC teams said they had to "heal" all week to recover from the bruises.  PLUS an offense with a great QB that can really damage these strong SEC defenses!  I am looking forward to Gus Malzahn's offense, and I sure hope Mitch is a part of bringing a super-charged offensive attack to the table next year!

GO HOGS!

BEAT THE VOLUNTEERS & ALL THE SEC teams!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"