Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting excited about this weekend!

Started by TulsaHawg, October 12, 2005, 06:34:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

Getting the RV ready.  Heading to the Hill tomorrow night.

Mrs. T is gonna do the "arts and craps" ;) thing Friday.  I am going to run in the Chile Pepper 10K Saturday morning.

Then it's get ready for football!

This will be a very important game as far as the rest of our season goes.  If we can pull this game out, we have a good shot of going at least 6 & 5; lose it, and we are probably looking at 5 & 6.

I think we have a good chance of winning this game.  I am anxious to see how Darren and Felix do against that Auburn D.  Also would like to see Fish play some more.  He did well handling punts in the 2nd half against ULM Saturday night.  On one punt he had to retreat several yards and he made a difficult catch look easy.

Also interested to see how much improvement our D shows, as well. 

Should be a great weekend!!!!! :razorback:

merccedes

I sure hope so TulsaHog i have a ballgame to call fri night but we are headed up sat morn to watch the hogs practice basketball then pull for the hogs to get the season back on track. GO HOGS

kremlinhog

i think the hogs will win and this may be the end of the worst, or at least thats what i want to think

Macgyver_Hawg

TulsaHawg, if the RV's nice I think I deserve a tour.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on October 12, 2005, 08:43:01 pm
TulsaHawg, if the RV's nice I think I deserve a tour.

Well Mac, you are certainly welcome to come by.  8)

Atl_Hog

I am starting my first real job on Monday after graduating from the U of A this past summer. The company I'm going to be working for is flying me to DC on Sunday night to attend a training session there for the week. I, like many other fans are dissappointed in the season we are having but I will be there in RRS hooting, hollering, and cheering for the HOGS even though I need to drive back right after the game to make my flight to DC from Atlanta at 6:00pm the next day.

HDN I want to drive back to Atlanta happy if thats ok with you!

Wooo Pig Sooie!!!

Sonofahog

Any weekend that you can tailgate and go to a game is a good weekend.  It can be a really good weekend if the Hogs win.  If they lose,  we can all say "that is what we expected anyway". 

Until then,  have fun tailgating and GO HOGS
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c