Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are the chances Oklahoma continues its dominance over Texas this weekend

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, October 06, 2005, 01:21:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Man that would be a major ....major blow to the Longhorn faithful...  :puke:
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hornkiller

Unless Oklahoma is going to use the Dallas Cowboy's front line, probably none. Even then Peterson has a bad ankle and only one other skilled potition player in the line-up has played in the RRS.

Mack Brown isn't going to be able to screw this one up. 

John Futrall

Well, if my pick'ems end up correct this week,  Texas should have a field day with the OU defense.

It does pain me to pick Texas, though.... :puke: :puke:

DisplacedHogFan

Oklahoma gets up for this game and beats Texas in a close one...dashing their national title hopes and  proving that even in this tragic year for the Hogs there is justice in the world.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: DisplacedHogFan on October 06, 2005, 02:00:10 pm
Oklahoma gets up for this game and beats Texas in a close one...dashing their national title hopes and proving that even in this tragic year for the Hogs there is justice in the world.

That would make my entire freaking day!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

RBLtoHOG

Ull only see me say this once a season..... "Hook Em Horns!"   (only when they play OU)
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

artyhog

Buff

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on October 06, 2005, 02:26:28 pm
Ull only see me say this once a season..... "Hook Em Horns!" (only when they play OU)
which is 1 more time than you'll hear me say it.  i'd like oklahoma to win, but that's about as likely as santa giving me a mail-order bride for christmas.

ogar_hog

three

Texas finally has confidence, which has been what's stopped them lately.  They go in scared, get down early, and it's over.  Every other year, you might say, the longer UT keeps it close, the more confidence they'll gain and the better their chance of winning.  This year, it's quite the opposite.  The longer this game stays close, the more UT players will start thinking, "man, these guys aren't any good this year, and we still can't beat them" then Peterson starts running harder and Bomar starts completing some balls and look out.  You'll know what's going to happen in this game one quarter in.  I gave up trying to pick this one after living in Dallas the last seven years, it's a very difficult game to judge.
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

Ramble on Barbershop

member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

GrizzledHogFan

I think OU will win again.  I hope so, anyway.  I dislike OU, but I hate Texas.   ;)
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

dotnet

Quote from: HoopHog on October 06, 2005, 01:41:22 pm
Oklahoma pulls the upset and the continued dominance over Texas. Brett Bomar has his coming out party.

Rhett Bomar...

Porquemada

wacohog

Texas wins big, and it won't make me happy.

My love of the Razorbacks has turned me into an object of pity around these parts :puke:

Arkapigdiesel

I hate texass with an undying passion, but they will roll OU this weekend.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Hog1751

Oklahoma 17 Texass 15 Charlie "Mack" Brown is a friggin idiot. Watch that game and I gurantee you, you will se an arrogant Stoops and an intimidated Brown. Ou will win the Big 12 again this year.

mikeirwin

If OU wins again do any of you think Mack Brown will "console" Bob Stoops like he appears to be doing in that oddball photo in the Dem-Gaz this week.
I mean it's weird. You look at that photo and you'd swear Texas just won. Stoops is probably asking himself, "What is wrong with this weirdo ?"
Do you think if OU loses Stoops is going to put his arm around Brown and smile ?

Kodiak

Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!