Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well....that didin't take long.

Started by Boarcephus, September 17, 2005, 09:32:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.

Boarcephus

Gentlemen, I have a 7:52 tee time in the morning and this exhibition is not worth staying up late for.   6 possessions, 6 TD's is good enough for me.  They're toying with us.  Good night. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Nutt_Hate_Me

We should be able to hold them under 50 in the half.  I consider that a moral victory.

I missed Mad TV and the first 1/2 hour of SNL for this darn.
It's great to be home.

doubleH

glad we got herring, and glad we didn't give anything away during two-a-days by closing off practice. Just imagine what vandy and usc would have done to us if the practices had been open and they knew what we were working on

Razorback7

thats it im hitting the Gin hard now. maybe i can drink myself to believe

Flatline

I hope there wasn't anyone out there that bet on the hogs and took the points.

Hoggam's Razor

...damn..I was playing the drink a beer for every touchdown that USC scores...........I need to get a ride home....

Fletch

I feel like $100

Nutt_Hate_Me

Why is Mort in there?  Why, RJ was doing fine.  This is retarded.  If you wanted Mort to get decent experience.  Put him in last week.
It's great to be home.

doubleH

Razorback7

katocat13

our DB's are too busy thinking about how they will celebrate when they actually make a play to watch where the ball is going. 

42-10; that covers the spread doesn't it?

MajorHog

can't believe we took a FG earlier ... now throwing Alex out there.  why? 
You will salute these Hog Clusters, Mister!

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

www.HornHater.com - an official sponsor of Hogville.net

Flatline

I figure he has given up on this game and just making sure his starters don't get hurt. 

doubleH

houston back to his normal play calling

Razorback7

Alabama is so going to kick our arse

Fletch

I feel like $100

MajorHog

trojans only have ;46 seconds.  question: do they score twice or three times?

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

Hoggam's Razor

AFWarrior83

42-10 LOL, even ESPN said it's like playstation numbers, good job F. Broyles, for letting this program go under!
Hogville member since 2005.

MajorHog

we are a national embarassment.  congrats HDN.  had all summer to get ready for this.  this is the results...

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

doubleH

guys, this just shows us were we are in relation to the top programs in the country

Hoggam's Razor

If there's one thing that I don't wanna see it's us giving up in the first half......way to go Nutt.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Great Job Pulling RJ Nutt.  Just throw in the towel now.  You could have left RJ in to try to do something. maybe at least end the half on a positive.   I feel like you have given up on the team.   I'm all in favor of cutting losses but that doesn't mean you quit trying to score.  RJ needs the playing experience too.  He is a first year starter and didn't practice much over the summer.   Plus he's not the one costing us the game.
It's great to be home.

Nutt_Hate_Me

This just shows where our coach is in relation to the top 50 coaches in the country.
It's great to be home.

MajorHog

SAVED BY THE CLOCK.  not even USC can score on us during halftime!  GO BAND!

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

Hoggam's Razor

Flatline

This will probably the worst arse kicking we have ever taken.

Razorback Jedi

We look like a 1A High school defense out there.

ARKCHIEFFAN

I like Mortensen, but that's a bad spot to put him in. RJ was doing OK. We just can't hang with these guys.
The answer is......Recruit better.   

Razorback Jedi

Quote from: Flatline on September 17, 2005, 11:06:48 pm
This will probably the worst arse kicking we have ever taken.

See the 2001 Tennessee game.

Buck Ocean

Kudos Gentlemen......I'll have you know it that the bottle of Hydrotussin is officially empty.  Ive sipped myself into a coma.
Somebody wake me when my refill is ready.
Think like a Jedi

MajorHog

here's HDN's interview after the half.  "we made some plays out there, but they are a great team.  we've got to keep playing our game because we know what we need to do.  we've just got to go out and work hard this half."

or will it be even that substantive?

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

Razorback Jedi

September 17, 2005, 11:09:44 pm #336 Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 11:12:18 pm by Razorback Jedi
Quote from: MajorHog on September 17, 2005, 11:09:01 pm
here's HDN's interview after the half. "we made some plays out there, but they are a great team. we've got to keep playing our game because we know what we need to do. we've just got to go out and work hard this half."

or will it be even that substantive?

I'll be surprised if he doesn't thank the fans and the pom-pom squad for the the college football atmosphere.

Razorback7

Flatline

Goodnight guys.  I don't even if I will open up the paper in the morning.  I sure it will be something from Nutt saying how hard we played and I am really proud of these players but USC is just "special"  his favorite word.

Adam Stokes

At least Nutt won't pull Mustain if we get him.  That is if Nutt is still here and Mustain doesn't decide to go over to Notre Dame.

AFWarrior83

I guess the tarps didn't help? Maybe USC fans snuck into our locker room before the game, and heard our gameplan, oh wait... they knew all we could do is run and dump short passes. Our defense is sickening, I think I might try out for defense next year, I could probably start!
Hogville member since 2005.

SacredGroove

Well, I thought I was sick to my stomach last weekend... This is horrible, embarrassing, etc.

We look like a HS team playing an NFL team.

Hoggam's Razor

I thought a 12 pack was enough....the wifes on the way to town for more.........

katocat13

Trading Spaces is on for those of you who don't want to completely lose your sanity. 

I can only hope that after this disaster, hdn is trading spaces of his very own. 

Hoggam's Razor

Strategy for the 2nd half.....dislocate all of the 1st teams shoulders.

Tomhog™

Well, I certainly give our Defense an F in their performance. 

The offense I give a C, at least they are moving the ball and getting some points. 

HDN I give a D for continuing bad play calling, BUT atleast he is playing McFadden and Jones

Adam Stokes

Hope none of you bet on Arkansas in the spread.  That would be worse than investing in Enron.

Shannon Woods

Radio said, RJ hurt his back on the QB sneak.  Thats why Mort is in.

Turnberry

I expected this (to a certain degree), but it's beyond embarrasing.  Our program is a joke.   
aka PlanoHog

Razorback Jedi

Quote from: phitauhog on September 17, 2005, 11:11:35 pm
I thought a 12 pack was enough....the wifes on the way to town for more.........

Poor planning on your part.