Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PRAYERS NEEDED------PLEASE

Started by TX HOG, August 19, 2005, 10:09:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TX HOG

my wife and i went to the doctor to find out if we're having a boy/girl, they said somethings wrong with our baby.  they are sending us to dallas for more test.  thanks

madxbayhog

Done. May God be with you and your wife. Things like this puts everything in perspective. God Bless.

HogFanLR

More sent.  God bless all three of you.  Praying for a "its all good" from the doctor.

abq

Our prayers are with you and your wife. Keep us updated.

HoggerNocker

I have preyed for your family.   May your new child have a long blessed life.  My thoughts are with you and your wife.

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

ReturnToDynasty?

JFHWGBKRIII

Prayers from Hot Springs  too.
Hope all turns out well for your family.

Razorgirl

Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

razorprep

DevilHog

My family recently went through a similar situation, and we are praying for you in Fayetteville.

HighOnHogs

Hog74

All things are possible through prayer.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

toshortrock

hang in,,its tough sometimes,,,
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

PennHOG

My wife and I had a miscarriage and it's a tough tough deal.  I play God's presence will be with you through this trial.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

lunchbox72703

May God see you through this hardship with grace!

hognelson

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

neblon

i'll pray for you and family.keep the faith bro.

thundergraham15

TXHog my prayers are with you and your family may god be with you through good and bad times because you can`t question him he knows what is best so just keep prayed up and you make one step he`ll make two.

Queen Hog

I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

nathanj

Prayers for peace of mind and comforting from Farmington.  God will not test you or your wife more than you can handle.

Flatfoot

TX Hog, I know from experience what the power of prayer has done for my wife.  She was in a horrible accident on July 13, and she is doing well from all of the prayers from all of these wonderful people.  My prayers go to your family, may all be healthy and safe.

Bryan
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.