Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cedric Cobbs

Started by bholz82, August 19, 2005, 08:51:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bholz82

Does anybody have any updates on how Cobbs in doing.  I watched some of the game last night and I didn't see him.

ArkansasI

I was wondering the same thing.  Unfortunately, I suspect that we will see C4 on the waiver wire this week.

ReturnToDynasty?

Me too.  I was looking for him all night, and after the Pats played their 5th srting RB, and it wasn't Cobbs, I was concerned. 

ArkansasI

I don't know if this speaks volumes for the Pats, the NFL or Ced. . .

For the Pats - They have so many good RBs, C4 can't even make their roster.
For the NFL - NFL running backs are awesome, C4 can't make a roster.
Against Cedric - With all his talent, C4 couldn't because. . .

Here's hoping Cedric has his head on straight and gets an opportunity somewhere else.

acsrazorback

He has a mysterious injury that has not let him on the field yet for the Pats.  He is not on their active list and probably will not get his shot with the Pats.  It will probably take him getting waived and getting on a Practice Squad or returning kicks for a team low on Rb's

Bomis Hawg

Cobbs is on the Pats, just hasn't played any preseason games yet.  He'll probably end up on the PUP list again -- or on the Scout or NFLE.  He does have a ring, though.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: bholz82 on August 19, 2005, 08:51:15 am
Does anybody have any updates on how Cobbs in doing. I watched some of the game last night and I didn't see him.

I heard on the pats game last night that Cobbs wasn't going to play and was on the verge of being cut.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: bholz82 on August 19, 2005, 08:51:15 am
Does anybody have any updates on how Cobbs in doing. I watched some of the game last night and I didn't see him.

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Porquemada

DOGALUM

From the sound of that article....looks good for Cedric.   

It always makes my head hurt thinking about what could have been with him here at Arkansas. :'(
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

PerryHog

He'd be fine if he really wanted to play.

Porquemada

The Patriots are puzzled by Cobbs' automatic running of a draw play on 3rd down no matter the yardage or play that was called.

DOGALUM

Quote from: Pork'n Beans on August 19, 2005, 07:07:22 pm
The Patriots are puzzled by Cobbs' automatic running of a draw play on 3rd down no matter the yardage or play that was called.
Now THAT is funny!!
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

neblon

Quote from: Pork'n Beans on August 19, 2005, 07:07:22 pm
CLASSIC!!!