Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Butu and Brown sitting out

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, August 18, 2005, 10:00:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Herring says that he is holding Pierre Brown and Sam Olajabutu out of the scrimmage saturday to give Ty Graham and Freddie Fairchild extra work to get them ready.  I'm actually getting excited about this scrimmage.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

TulsaHogFan

Mamagraham said Tyrell is going to get action on special teams, does anyone think that its a waste to put them on special teams rather on 2nd line D?

ThisTeetsTaken

I understand this to mean that Ty and Fairchild ARE 2nd team and getting some work.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

TulsaHogFan

Bomis Hawg

Well, I think if you aren't starting or getting the bulk of the snaps, you'll get in on special teams -- which is fine with me.  Tyrell and Fairchild will do damage where ever they are!

Biggus Piggus

If Tyrell and Fred don't make second team, I think they're going to have to suit me up, and that would be bad.
[CENSORED]!

Jim Harris

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on August 18, 2005, 10:02:49 pm
Mamagraham said Tyrell is going to get action on special teams, does anyone think that its a waste to put them on special teams rather on 2nd line D?

I think they need to be on both. They have speed, are young, and ARE on the second line D and will hit and get the returner down.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson