Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red-White Game - Saturday @ 6pm

Started by The Professor, August 18, 2005, 08:08:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Professor

My son and I will be at the Red-White scrimmage game Saturday evening. They say this year they are going to allow fans to sit on the West side (out of the sun) and that it should be worth coming to. I hope a lot of fans will show up and get the team fired up for the season! Remember that Florida had 60,000+ at their spring scrimmage, I think we had like 5,000. We can and should do better than that! :razorback:

P.S. The autograph session with the players and coaches is from 1000-1200.
----All games should be in Fayetteville PERIOD----

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: The Professor on August 18, 2005, 08:08:04 pm
My son and I will be at the Red-White scrimmage game Saturday evening. They say this year they are going to allow fans to sit on the West side (out of the sun) and that it should be worth coming to. I hope a lot of fans will show up and get the team fired up for the season! Remember that Florida had 60,000+ at their spring scrimmage, I think we had like 5,000. We can and should do better than that! :razorback:

Other places have big attendance numbers at scrimmages because they actually play a game and we have that situational stuff that can get boring.

The Professor

True, but with the young team we have this year I think the scrimmage will be more "game-like" because they want to get these guys some experience.
----All games should be in Fayetteville PERIOD----

thundergraham15

Quote from: The Professor on August 18, 2005, 08:08:04 pm

I sure hate I want be there to see my son play his first scrimmage game but I WILL BE AT THE FIRST HOME GAME and the rest of them in Fayeteville and Little Rock.

WhenPigsFly

Yes, many school divide the squad and actually have a GAME in the spring.  We just line up and run plays.

TulsaHogFan

I think mamagraham might have a source who can get me Tyrell's autograph....... lol

Sbrokeski

Quote from: The Professor on August 18, 2005, 08:37:34 pm
----The Hogs should be in the Big 12 and all games should be played in Fayetteville----
Man, I like this guy.  Who will you help me kick out of the Big XII?  Baylor?  Maybe Iowa State?
And are the proffesor from all those AND1 mix tapes?  That little white kid can ball.

Okay back to topic.  Since I'm craving college football like crazy, I am seriously considering dragging my wife up to RRS on Sat. eventhough I'm not a Hog.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: Sbrokeski on August 19, 2005, 12:16:44 am
Quote from: The Professor on August 18, 2005, 08:37:34 pm
----The Hogs should be in the Big 12 and all games should be played in Fayetteville----
Man, I like this guy.  Who will you help me kick out of the Big XII?  Baylor?  Maybe Iowa State?
And are the proffesor from all those AND1 mix tapes?  That little white kid can ball.

Okay back to topic.  Since I'm craving college football like crazy, I am seriously considering dragging my wife up to RRS on Sat. eventhough I'm not a Hog.
Careful, being a hog fan is like a virus. You could catch it and there is no cure, it's terminal. ;)
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.