Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mitch Mustain Really Needs A Time Out

Started by Rzrbckr, August 18, 2005, 11:41:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

lunchbox72703

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Flatfoot

Great Article!  Let the kid have fun his senior year!  He is not the messiah of college football and anyone who proclaims this now is absolutely diluting themselves.  If he has a bad game at the high school level, leave him alone.  Until he plays one down for the Hogs, give him some slack.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Queen Hog

I am afraid it won't happen.  I hope he can adjust to the hoopla.
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

BigPapaHawg

He deserves it, so I hope he can get it. Atleast somewhat!

GO HOGS!    :razorback:
WOO PIG

three

I'm wondering if once again some assumptions are being made without anybody actually asking the kid what he thinks. Yes, he's glad the recruiting pressure is off. But what, are Razorback fans supposed to forget who he is ? I've got news for you guys. He's gonna get scrutinized like you won't believe this season. What's wrong with that ? He's a QB on one of the top ranked HS teams in the country. He's top 15 in the nation. Does he need to be babied ?
We're not talking about a Little League baseball player here. Like it or not he will be under pressure from the minute he steps on campus. Based on personal observation I for one think that he will be more than up to the challenge.
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

snoutface

How would we treat him if he had chosen Notre Dame?  I got a feeling that not only is this kid a special athlete, he possesses the maturity above his years and resiliency reflective of his youth.  By now he could probably not care less what a bunch of over the hill has-beens and used-to-bes think.  He's 17 and got the world by the 'nads.  I remember what that was like!     
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.