Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FSN for tonights game.

Started by ke2743, January 19, 2008, 06:49:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ke2743

Anybody out of state watching it on FSN having sound problems?  I'm in AL and my sound is muffled and not loud at all.  Anyone else?

sleepdogg19

ke2743

Another reason to hate AL I guess.. haha.  Thanks guys.  Called Charter cable to complain and they said it was a network problem.  Go figure.

hogz4

SLC

Is the game on DishNetwork or just Cox?
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

ke2743

gcraise1

does anyone have dish? if so what channel is the game on?

hogsanity

Quote from: SLC on January 19, 2008, 07:02:47 pm
Is the game on DishNetwork or just Cox?

not on dish in AR, of cousre, since i am actually free to watch tonight.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SLC

Quote from: hogsanity on January 19, 2008, 07:11:18 pm
not on dish in AR, of cousre, since i am actually free to watch tonight.

Why not?  These stupid contracts.... >:(
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

hogsanity

Quote from: SLC on January 19, 2008, 07:12:15 pm
Why not?  These stupid contracts.... >:(

Ar dish subs get fssw.  Lots of times the fss games are on an alt channel, but not tonight. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Golfer

Quote from: gcraise1 on January 19, 2008, 07:10:54 pm
does anyone have dish? if so what channel is the game on?

It is on 420 on Dish but I have the sports package.

hoginla

I'm on mediacom in Alabama....fsn is just a blank screen
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

elkhog

Quote from: Golfer on January 19, 2008, 07:14:03 pm
It is on 420 on Dish but I have the sports package.

What sports package are you talking about?  ESPN Full Court?  I have the 280 channel Dish package and it is supposed to have all the sports channels, but I am not getting this game.  Don't even have channel 420.
GO HOGS!!!

hogs25

Quote from: elkhog on January 19, 2008, 07:38:05 pm
What sports package are you talking about?  ESPN Full Court?  I have the 280 channel Dish package and it is supposed to have all the sports channels, but I am not getting this game.  Don't even have channel 420.

Same here.

hogs25

What a scam?  Tried to click on Ole Miss/AU on 461 and it was blacked out too, said the same thing.  Clicked on 462 Baylor/NE and you have to pay 75 bucks to get the ESPN Full Court Sports. 

slopinhogs

i'm in NEA and FSN has oregon and washiungton on.i'm down to barrett and rick.
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die