Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vincent Hunter

Started by buddyb, January 19, 2008, 06:27:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

buddyb

Why hasn't Hunter been playing?

woopig22

cus hunter isnt strong enough and makes stupid decisions oh wait i just described gary ervin

Ouachihog

I certainly don't want this to sound smug or rude, but he just isn't very good. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

cthog99

because he's a 6' 10 player that stands at the 3 point line

chiefsfan

Quote from: buddyb on January 19, 2008, 06:27:13 pm
Why hasn't Hunter been playing?

He can play, he's our 7th string point guard.   I mean I dont know why we wouldnt need a 6-10 player who cant rebound or play defense and thinks he's a point guard
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

1highhog

I feel bad for Hunter.  I know his Dad very well and it's a shame he can't seem to get it going.  He has always needed more weight, because with his size he needs to be in the paint, but he just get's bumped around to much.  He's a nice young man, and I hope the best for him when he graduates.

jschulte

Quote from: woopig22 on January 19, 2008, 06:37:07 pm
cus hunter isnt strong enough and makes stupid decisions oh wait i just described gary ervin

I don't see how being strong "enough" is a requirement for a point guard.  I'm not following.