Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn beats Ole Miss !!

Started by mathhog, January 19, 2008, 05:38:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

January 19, 2008, 05:38:45 pm Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 07:17:36 pm by mathhog
so much for the vaunted 'West leader'...

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/gamecast?gameId=280190002

CurlyTail

mathhog

spoke too soon, ole miss has hit a couple 3's, now it's 37-36 Auburn leads.

mathhog

Auburn is being outrebounded Two-fold and they are still basically tied....

awwyeah84

cool, i guess this means we're getting the hogs in FSN 27 in fayetteville, since the pac-10 game isn't on!

awwyeah84

chiefsfan

Auburn up by 7 with 6:19 left in the game

[sarcasim] Obviously this is all Andy Kenedy's fault, there is no way on earth Auburn should be playing these guys this close.[sarcasim]   
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Auburn up by 3 with 3:57 left

Ole Miss is making a run
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

deucea729

Hmm... I can see another RPI bump in our future if this score holds up...

jschulte

Quote from: deucea729 on January 19, 2008, 06:49:39 pm
Hmm... I can see another RPI bump in our future if this score holds up...

well that actually depends on how we do tonight

chiefsfan

our game starts as soon as this one ends

CurlyTail

chiefsfan

Rayzback

Ole Miss should just give up the season and wait till next year :}  sorry had to say it
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

CurlyTail

chiefsfan

Auburn misses 2 put away free throws

ole Miss for 2

Auburn up by 3 with 24 seconds left and they have the ball

chiefsfan

and I thought we were the only team on the planet with a point guard that shoots less then 50 percent from the free throw line.   it appears Auburn is as well

chiefsfan

Rayzback

We win this next game and we are still in the hunt...seperating from the pack a little bit
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

mathhog

Quote from: Rayzback on January 19, 2008, 07:08:36 pm
We win this next game and we are still in the hunt...seperating from the pack a little bit

agreed.

Go Hogs! Beat Georgia!