Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Win @ Georgia and all is forgiven !!

Started by mathhog, January 19, 2008, 03:55:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

January 19, 2008, 03:55:45 pm Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 04:46:27 pm by mathhog
Hogs would be 3-1 in the sec for the first time since 1998.

TEN SEASONS AGO.

The ship would be righted with 4 winnable games staring us in the face: @LSU, MSU, Florida, Ole Miss.

Drop even one of those games, we are heading to Knoxville, Tennessee sitting at 17-5 and (probably) ranked in the high teens / low twenties.

Hoggy1

Quote from: mathhog on January 19, 2008, 03:55:45 pm

TEN SEASONS AGO.

The ship would be righted with 4 winnable games staring us in the face: @LSU, MSU, Florida, Ole Miss.

Drop even one of those games, we are heading to Knoxville, Tennessee sitting at 17-5 and (probably) ranked in the high teens / low twenties.

WPS
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

eathill5

TEN SEASONS AGO.

I don't know about 4 winnable games 3 of the four would be tough.  Florida and LSU we should beat but could easily slip against Florida.  They have good gaurds just young.  Ole Piss gives us fits even when they aren't any good.  You only drop one of those four and I will be very impressed.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

mathhog

Quote from: eathill5 on January 19, 2008, 04:17:49 pm
I don't know about 4 winnable games 3 of the four would be tough.  Florida and LSU we should beat but could easily slip against Florida.  They have good gaurds just young.  Ole Piss gives us fits even when they aren't any good.  You only drop one of those four and I will be very impressed.

i think ole miss in the bud we win by 10+.

Hoggy1

You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

cthog99

well south carolina was suppose to be a winnable game

cosmodrum

Quote from: mathhog on January 19, 2008, 04:43:11 pm
i think ole miss in the bud we win by 10+.

Not so sure, they gave Tennie all they could handle in Knoxville. All four of those games are winnable, but not one will be an easy win. LSU is the "easiest" IMO, but then again...road game.
Go away, batin'

chiefsfan

Beating Georgia will NOT Erase the SC loss

Beating Georgia and LSU, and taking 2 out of the next 3 at home would

That would be a 6-2 start...which would be just fine
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Razorback88

TEN SEASONS AGO.

If we can't beat SC at home, there is no way we can assume we win 3 out of 4 in that stretch.  Those 3 home games will all be battles, and as bad as LSU is, we haven't been consistent on the road in a long time.

mathhog

Quote from: Razorback88 on January 19, 2008, 05:23:53 pm
If we can't beat SC at home, there is no way we can assume we win 3 out of 4 in that stretch.  Those 3 home games will all be battles, and as bad as LSU is, we haven't been consistent on the road in a long time.

disagree.  pel said it best back in april "we are going to win some games we should lose and lose some games we should win"

i think socar was an aberration... not guarding downey well at all after getting burned inside by bama was stupid but forseeable.... add to that pel's bad move of going away from the post + 19 turnovers = a game we lost that we should have won

watch their first half tonight, we'll see if this bunch is for real or if we are just horrible.

maximus

Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!