Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What teams do you enjoy watching (not necessarily who you like)

Started by LRMedHawg, January 19, 2008, 03:54:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRMedHawg

My votes are for Tenn, Memphis, Kansas b/c of their up-tempo pressing style (what I hope and expect us to become).  I have not enjoyed watching Duke, UNC, or UCLA.

I dont actually like any teams listed above.

Rayzback

Anything in the SEC for me... :razorback: guess you could tack Memphis in there too
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

ke2743

yeah same for me.. As long as there is an SEC game I'm down, until one team jumps up 20 points, then I'm done with it.

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

cosmodrum

A couple of years ago, Villanova ran 4 guards, one of them being Rudy Gay, and they were very exciting to watch. And I couldn't less about 'Nova.

Oh, and the Jayhawks.
Go away, batin'

cthog99

Quote from: cosmodrum on January 19, 2008, 04:19:25 pm
A couple of years ago, Villanova ran 4 guards, one of them being Rudy Gay, and they were very exciting to watch. And I couldn't less about 'Nova.

Oh, and the Jayhawks.

maybe you should stick to sec ball. rudy gay played for uconn

yraciv

Kansas, Villanova, and Duke, which I all like.  Villanova's guards were Mike Nardi, Allen Ray, Randy Foye, and Kyle Lowry.  You should know Gay played for UCONN b/ he torched us 1 game.

cosmodrum

Quote from: cthog99 on January 19, 2008, 04:23:41 pm
maybe you should stick to sec ball. rudy gay played for uconn

Sorry, I guess I meant Allen Ray.

And thanks for being a smartass.
Go away, batin'

cthog99

man i hated mike nardi, it seemed like he never would graduate

cthog99

besides the teams on the bottom of the league,  love watching big east b-ball.

highroller

UNC is tops for me. They are incredibly fast. IT looks like vintage Nolan stuff.

CurlyTail

I hate to admit it but I like watching Memphis. I'm liking watching Beasley and KSU right now also. UNC just lost BTW

awwyeah84

i like watching kentucky on tv, because i root so hard for the other team, and so far it's working this year!