Started by Rayzback, January 19, 2008, 11:37:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayzback

Mine as well get it going....

Hogs:70
Dogs: 66
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

harmonyhog

Dogs 70 Hogs 60    Same old thing. Too many TO's missed FT's and generally poor BB IQ. Pel gets a technical out of frustration. His worst fears about this team are coming true.

razorhead69

Dogs 61 Hogs 57

Hate to say it but its on the road.

HUNGLOWHOG

donkey

75-71 Hogs.  Until they actually lose on the road, I'll pick them.  Right now we are better on the road in conference games than we at home.   :puke:

jimmur74

This team still has remnants of how can we lose a game syndrome. Until the players cycle out of the program there isn't anything coach pelfrey can do but play damage control winning on the road isn't the specialty of these hogs

dawgs 81 hogs 68

Adam Stokes

I actually think the hogs are gonna pull this one off.  Pel hasn't had two straight losses yet in his tenure as coach.  These kids will be too afraid to lose two straight.

Hogs 82
Dogs 73

Smokehouse

Close, but some poor free-throw shooting and decisions leading to T.O.s down the stretch cost the game,

Hogs 65
Dogs 67
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

NEAHawgfan

Sorry folks. These are still Stan Heath's players....

Dogs 73
Hogs 58

40MINSOFHELL

people are still hating on the hogs, hogs win 78-69...Quit Hating

fanofthehog

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Hoggy1

hogs 75 dogs 63, we come to play today boys! (atleast i hope we do)
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Beaverfever

claycohog

Dogs by 10 or more.  This wasn't one of the games that I thought we would win even before the South Carolina debacle.  LSU is more of a winnable game in my opinion.

Rayzback

So... to this point it is what... 6 Hogs and 8 Dogs... sad

Hollywood_HOGan45

losing to a terrible team at home doesnt make the fans feel very good about the team.

Oliver

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on January 19, 2008, 02:52:44 pm
losing to a terrible team at home doesnt make the fans feel very good about the team.

And here is my prediction that is solely based on what you just said...

Dawgs 72
Hogs 58

chiefsfan

Georgia hasnt lost at home yet this year, and that includes wins over good  Georgia Tech and Wake Forest squads

A win here would be a pretty good win.  Georgia has played a tough schedule this year to account for its 5 losses.

Dave Bliss hit the GW 3pter against us last year...he is starting today

Dawgs  71
Hogs   69

please let me be wrong
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Rhog

Rayzback

Looks like Miss State is goingto beat Bama... at the half anyway. Be nice if they lost. Going to catch some of the Tennessee/Ohio State game later....

opineonswine

CurlyTail

johnfanman

HAWGS BY 20...as a lot of people on this message board say "TRUST ME!"
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

pigger10

Ouachihog

We squeaked by Bama at home.  UGA led Bama big before winning a close one at home. 

UGA is at home and we are on the road.

UGA 71 Ark 63
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Pigonometry

Baseball is simple, but never easy.

OKINAWAHOG

DAWG 68
HOGS  64
Lack of good guard play kills us again

Pigonometry

Quote from: chiefsfan on January 19, 2008, 03:04:21 pm
Georgia hasnt lost at home yet this year, and that includes wins over good  Georgia Tech and Wake Forest squads

A win here would be a pretty good win.  Georgia has played a tough schedule this year to account for its 5 losses.

Dave Bliss hit the GW 3pter against us last year...he is starting today

Dawgs  71
Hogs   69

please let me be wrong

I don't think it was Bliss.  It was that big red-headed bozo..........
Baseball is simple, but never easy.