Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how many will Sundiata Gaines torch our defense for tonight?

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, January 19, 2008, 10:19:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

i think he gets at least 25 points.

our guards are just not very good at all outside Beverley and even he hasnt played all that well on offense lateley.

Bigfoot

he probably will light us up. we need to come out of there with a win though, that would be a huge one to steal on the road! get us back on track a little bit.maybe sonny will go for 30, and patrick for 25!  :razorback: WPS!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: bigfoot on January 19, 2008, 11:02:13 am
he probably will light us up. we need to come out of there with a win though, that would be a huge one to steal on the road! get us back on track a little bit.maybe sonny will go for 30, and patrick for 25!  :razorback: WPS!!
'

haha
yeah we can only hope.

I dont think UGa is very good and we should be able to win but

SC wasnt very good either and we should have beaten them.

This team is just not very smart.

harmonyhog

Hogs will lose by 10. Too many TO, missed FTs and threes. This team is a lower div SEC team despite our hopes. Average players at best.

Bigfoot

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on January 19, 2008, 11:23:21 am
'

haha
yeah we can only hope.

I dont think UGa is very good and we should be able to win but

SC wasnt very good either and we should have beaten them.

This team is just not very smart.
agreed. im looking forward to Pelphrey's #6 nationally ranked recruiting class to come in! and a true point guard coming in next year will be an excellent addition! once he truley gets his system installed here at Arkansas we will be fine,thats gonna take better players and thats what he went out and got. lacking a true point guard has been a problem for several years now.

Rayzback

Playing for redemption has got to be worth a few points.... (what SC had)... also isn't it a off week next week.... lay it all on the line then! GO HOGS! :razorback:

I bet they try to shut Weems down tonight.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin