Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For those who were there...

Started by jschulte, January 17, 2008, 07:15:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jschulte

That was the loudest the place has been in the past three years.  The last ten minutes of the game the place was in a frenzy.  It almost seems like we wanted it more than they did.

jst01

I think the game 2 years ago when we beat Florida may have been louder.  Think there was snow all over the place, think we beat a high ranked Florida team and then a ranked Bama team in the same week? 

3kgthog

The crowd noise obviously bothered South Carolina. I believe during that stretch was when we erased their 8 pt lead.

Reservoir Hogs

I was there, it was super loud.  Best I have seen in a long time... Too bad we couldn't pull them through.  I hope this loss doesn't stop people from doing it every game!

jschulte

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 18, 2008, 01:44:44 pm
The crowd noise obviously bothered South Carolina. I believe during that stretch was when we erased their 8 pt lead.

I actually heard it motivated their PG to play harder.  He said he loved that the crowd was so enthusiastic and it made him concentrate more... but it was probably just him.

GAMECOCKBOY

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 18, 2008, 01:44:44 pm
our players and coaches get booed at home...so they love being on the road and they play better on the road...our transfer guard zam fredrick  said even in high school he loved playing on the road and having everyone against u...
MESS WITH THE FEATHERS U SHALL GET SPURED!!!

GOOO GAMECOCKS!!!