Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog Fans Tonight

Started by Rayzback, January 16, 2008, 11:12:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayzback

January 16, 2008, 11:12:41 pm Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 11:36:02 pm by Rayzback
During the first half, it was pretty quiet. I think everyone was in disbelief.... but, several stood almost the entire second half and yelled their heads off.  We let it be heard... We needed this win.... did ya'll hear it? The loss really sux. 

+1 to many of the fans tonight....  :razorback:
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Porkem

The fans did their job.  We just have players who don't care about basketball

and winning basketball games.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Rayzback

Jeffcphog

If you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig.  (Not the Razorback kind).  This is the same team that got Heath fired.  This team would get Bill Self fired.  They are what they are.  Next year will not be much better, but when Pell gets his players on board we will be on the upswing.  GHG.

claycohog

The crowd did its job tonight.

adosbor

the crowd was great - loudest and most alive i've heard it in years i think.

i still can't get over people leaving when the game is still on the line though...?

Rayzback

Yea... that always pisses me off too. I have to bite my tongue! or it'll end up like the football games, fan against fan.

antonio65

We sit in the front row upper deck.  Have someone next to us that heckles the people who are leaving. They definitely hear him.  He tells them where are you going your team needs you. Etc. Could not agree more.  Have never left a game early no matter what the score.

cthog99

every time we get the ball on offense with these players, i feel like something bad is going to happen and same on defense. i was disgusted with the 1st half performance, and i could never really get into the game, cause they just play so ugly

HogTrav21

I was impressed with the crowd tonight...One of the loudest I've heard in a while.  I just wish they would have gotten into it earlier.  The game seemed to get a lot better once everybody started making noise.
Woo Pig Sooie!

Jeffcphog

opineonswine

Fans did their job.  Players did not.  We have no guards.  Hard to win in college basketball without guards and shooters.

afielde11

considering the game started when about half of our fans are normally going to bed, can you really blame them?

Smokehouse

Quote from: adosbor on January 16, 2008, 11:46:31 pm
the crowd was great - loudest and most alive i've heard it in years i think.

i still can't get over people leaving when the game is still on the line though...?

fans started leaving when we were down 4 with 16 seconds left... with this team, that's not still on the line.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.