Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official National Championship Game Thread..

Started by EastMemphisHog, January 07, 2008, 07:16:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

CurlyTail

CurlyTail

SigHog87

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Remember, OSU scored first last year too, and we know how that turned out...
GO TIGERS! GO SEC!

CurlyTail

SigHog87

Adram

which is more important?  the player comparison?  coaching comparison?  or LSU home field comparison?

benbrown

VRaptor

LSUFan

Brent Morris

Before we get ahead of ourselves, let's remember what Ted Ginn did to Florida last year on the opening kick-off. This one will still get UGLY! :puke:

CurlyTail

LSUFan

COCHISE

rljjr

Beenie Wells is so slow. He almost got caught! ;-)

alohawg

Quote from: alohawg on January 07, 2008, 08:21:24 pm
I get the feeling we are about to witness one heckuva game folks, a real nail biter. This one might rival USC-UT a couple years back.  ;)

(clears throat) Like I said.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

capehog

ronmahony

Sounds like my wife she think I'm on productivity enhanserws.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

capehog

urskin

Where's the good ole bowl drinking game when you need it?  Looks like it could be a long night.

SigHog87

HatfieldHog

I have bee predicting all day long, that Ohio State is gonna win this game.  They probably don't have as much talent, but they have more motive that LSU does.

Motive is everything in college football.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

CurlyTail

capehog

rljjr

LSUFan

Well schit

They are obviously not in tune, game over.

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

PorkBrainz

Go Hogs!

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

capehog

did you see the lewinski berets on the osu band. how uncool.

txkrazorback

The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

alohawg

HDN must be in the building cheering for the tigers. ;D
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Desperate Hog

OSU 28
LSU 24.  I predicted this a month ago.  We'll see what happens.  I actually think both teams were better last year but OSU was over confident.  tressel will have them ready this year.  Kind of like Tennessee winning after manning left.  martin and team not as good as previous year but they got the breaks and everything went their way.
"I've got dozens of friends and the fun never ends that is as long as I'm buying"-Tommy Shaw

Ulysses_S_Grunt

CurlyTail