Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What happens when your Karma......

Started by Razorback Jedi, April 06, 2005, 02:45:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Jedi

Not naming any names.......but what happens when your Karma get's dinged over 1,000 times on the negative side? Does that mean you relinquish your Hogville.net account? Do you get the special title of "town idiot"? Change your name to "no-one-listens-to-my-opinions-anymore"? Or change your signature to read "There was a reason I was booted from all the other message boards".

sooie dog

Sooner or later it's going to happen to all of us.   :-[

Theolesnort

At least you want be accused of pandering to the masses.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Jim Harris

Quote from: Razorback Jedi on April 06, 2005, 02:45:29 pm
Not naming any names.......but what happens when your Karma get's dinged over 1,000 times on the negative side? Does that mean you relinquish your Hogville.net account? Do you get the special title of "town idiot"? Change your name to "no-one-listens-to-my-opinions-anymore"? Or change your signature to read "There was a reason I was booted from all the other message boards".

If you even mention bad karma, it apparently goes up astronomically. ;D
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Fatty McGee

Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

Theolesnort

There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Brett Hitman Hog

Can I bribe you to do that to my Good Karma?   ;)

JFHWGBKRIII

Just think of it this way, at least somebody read your thread (poetic????) and thought enough on it to zonk you. ;D ;D

Brett Hitman Hog

SonOfMud

"They were like brothers to me, and when I say 'brother', I don't mean like a literal brother.  I mean it the way black people use it, which is more meaningful, I think."

Brett Hitman Hog

Razorback Jedi

April 06, 2005, 04:26:31 pm #11 Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 06:08:13 pm by Razorback Jedi
That's funny, good humor :)

I'm now master of the bad karma (all 10,038 negative karmas)!

S.P.A.M. Hog

You rock! RBJ.....you are the man!!!
Just as the dark ages passed, so will the effects of poor coaching for the last ten years. But more importantly the Razorback Nation will be unified.

The new era has begun...