Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loafer's Jersey Color

Started by I'M EMBARRASSED, April 05, 2005, 07:14:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I'M EMBARRASSED

What we should do is use our opponents jersey colors on each respective week.  Instead of calling them loafers or panzies, call them traitors.  I would much rather be considered a panzy than wearing an opponents color and be considered a traitor.  During spring practice, they can use a specified color and stick with it, but we should continue calling out those who loaf.  I love Herring's philosophies.  He will turn this defense around, and hopefully, that will project onto our offense.  As far as a specified color, I am at a loss.  However, it should be one associated with panzies.  Burnt orange does not project that image in my opinion.  Neither does yellow.  Light purple, maybe?  Maybe Dennis Rodman should be consulted on which hue projects the most feminine image.

Lando Calrissian

I say we take it a step further. 

We should implement a "No tackling" rule in practice and in games. 

The youth of today are already presented with enough violence as it is, and wishy-washy, overly sensiitive, gutless people like me are APPALLED and DISGUSTED that Houston Nutt would condone extreme physicial contact between 2 (or more) of America's youth.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Brett Hitman Hog

This is a prissy color how about Teal?...   Or flaming teal?

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Brett Hitman Hog on April 05, 2005, 07:39:40 pm
This is a prissy color how about Teal?...   Or flaming teal?

That's prissy, but not prissy enough.

I say they go in a more sassy direction.

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

JD_85

What about hot pink? Or a lavendar and deep purple combo? Throw in some glitter and feathers.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Jagermeister on April 05, 2005, 08:00:31 pm
What about hot pink? Or a lavendar and deep purple combo? Throw in some glitter and feathers.

Can't do that as per gay people getting mad.

I'm telling ya, we've got to go "sassy" all the way with this thing.

Brett Hitman Hog

April 05, 2005, 08:14:20 pm #6 Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 10:12:16 pm by Brett Hitman Hog
DID SOMEONE SAY SASSY?

[attachment deleted by admin]

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins