Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the best thing is...

Started by Modsquad24, November 19, 2007, 08:36:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

you can see steady progression under Pelphrey, I expected to take some bumps/bruises early it happens when you are teaching a new style of play, these players that have been here have not always been known to be consistently tough, have lacked the same things for years at Arkansas and he is trying to break their old habits which takes time. I think yesterdays win against VCU is a good resume win, we came out this tourney with a 3-1 season record now when we could of hung our heads after the Providence game and come out 2-2.  I am excited about the season, there will be growing pains at times, but we have 27 games left counting the SECT 1st round game and trust me the NCAA Tournament as a better seed is still in the fold for this squad they just gotta take Pelphrey's coaching to heart, GHG!

Up Next: Delaware St. (N/A) at Arkansas (3-1), Saturday November 24th, at 2:05 p.m.

mikeb

Go Hogs!!

I'm pumped up.

Pel is the real deal  8)

Modsquad24

its about to be a fun ride, I'm gonna enjoy this season, GHG!

Nashville Fan

November 19, 2007, 09:59:51 am #3 Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 10:04:03 am by Nashville Fan
I only got to see the last half of the VCU game but..., AR looks like they can beat the press easier to half court at least. The last two years killed me, especially after seeing how teams finally figured out how to beat Nolan's press. Now if AR can just hold on to the ball after they get it across half court, they will win some ball games. Who was the announcer for the VCU game that used to be a coach? He had a great comment. Without a point guard, Pel is having to coach every pass and not coach the game. It's got to be tough.
Pittman or Bust!

Nashville Fan

Quote from: Jerry Swine-feld on November 19, 2007, 10:23:50 am
Fran Fraschilla... Last year he covered the Big12 for ESPN.. He is a sharp guy, but a HUGE tool...
Thanks
Pittman or Bust!