Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas 70, Virginia Commonwealth 60

Started by TipsterHog, November 18, 2007, 10:02:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

you should of put the picture of coach pel on here...

aaron_c

24 in the right picture looks kinda funny...lol I know that's random, but it really stood out when i first saw it...he looks like he's making faces at someone.

Go stAte

whats up with the dude guarding beverly in that pic?  probably best not to drop the soap in the VCU shower.   no offense if you or yours are in the minority when it comes to sexual preference.

bao187

Quote from: aaron_c on November 18, 2007, 11:47:41 pm
24 in the right picture looks kinda funny...lol I know that's random, but it really stood out when i first saw it...he looks like he's making faces at someone.
Quote from: Go stAte on November 18, 2007, 11:49:43 pm
whats up with the dude guarding beverly in that pic?  probably best not to drop the soap in the VCU shower.   no offense if you or yours are in the minority when it comes to sexual preference.

i think he is saying herucles hercules
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

SpareRib

Great pics and a much improved game tonight.  Pelphrey was a sidelines machine.  So different from Heath.  His passion radiates.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Breems

How good was VCU? I didn't get to see the whole game.. was there much difference between them and Providence?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: ImissBrewer on November 19, 2007, 07:13:35 am
How good was VCU? I didn't get to see the whole game.. was there much difference between them and Providence?

I think if VCU played PC, it would be a great game.

Eric Maynor is one of the best in the nation and they play very aggressive pressure defense.

We need to root for VCU the rest of the way to make that win look good and help our RPI.