Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas -vs- Virginia Commonwealth U. Game Thread

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, November 18, 2007, 04:22:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

razorkev

In God I Trust

Ulysses_S_Grunt

MDH

I'd like to hear Grant's postgame interview too.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Dugann

Ulysses_S_Grunt

40MINSOFHELL

razorbackfan4life

Dugann

i tell ya folks grant really was my pick for coach but I don't think we could go wrong with either one of them.....didn't know much about pel....but now I would say pel/grant either would be good choice both have a soild pro presents on the sidelines like them both.

parTNrazorback

does anyone know how many to's we have currently?

Dugann

sounds like that palming going be a problem this year...pat has to adjust to it:(

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Dugann

Dugann

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Ulysses_S_Grunt

ervin gets his own rebound off the free throw and scores 2
hogs up by 10 now  and vcu turns it over!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

MDH

Dugann

woot hogs...i sort of like that vc team too i'll root for them this year:)))

Dugann

MDH

Crap, dallas is on 103.1 and I can't get 96.3 in the house.  No post game interview for me 8(

Pignominious

Good bounce back win.  I think we gained a lot on this trip.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

jrparrish

we almost blew our damn lead....gotta learn from this...get better

berg

jgphillips3

I would say that Pel got their attention and they responded by playing better in this game.  They are still inconsistent, but it is going to take a while for them to understand what Pel wants from them and to break the bad habits from the Heath years.  

jgphillips3

Quote from: jrparrish on November 18, 2007, 06:14:28 pm

Thank God that, unlike the Heath years, your comment has the word "almost" in it.  Your comment last year would have read: "we blew that lead, why can't we play better."

jrparrish

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 18, 2007, 06:16:42 pm

Thank God that, unlike the Heath years, your comment has the word "almost" in it.  Your comment last year would have read: "we blew that lead, why can't we play better."

exactly!!!!!!!

blacksuit

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 18, 2007, 06:16:42 pm

And when selection sunday rolls around, they don't count almost. They count "beat the CAA champ."

40MINSOFHELL

rljjr

Nice win, Hogs. Nice. Excellent work reducing the TOs. Really nice D and thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for not fading down the stretch!!!

31to6

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 18, 2007, 06:15:28 pm
I would say that Pel got their attention and they responded by playing better in this game.  They are still inconsistent, but it is going to take a while for them to understand what Pel wants from them and to break the bad habits from the Heath years. 
A lot of little things that can improve. For example, everyone on the team has to know by now that Hill cannot handle a pass below his shoulders under the basket because he takes too long to gather it and then doesn't go to the basket very strong. He's 7'. Pass it high and he can just drop the ball in. Pass it low and he will get stripped.

Little things.