Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

so how many TOs are we gonna have today.....

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, November 18, 2007, 01:23:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

my guess is at least 45

VCU loves to press and we turn the ball over against teams that dont play pressure defense.

Im having big time doubts about ever being in this next game especially if we play like we did friday

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

mbgrulz

i am guessing we will have a new appreciation for the basketball today, and we will cut our TO's down tremendously. i say 14 TO's today.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: mbgrulz on November 18, 2007, 01:36:45 pm
i am guessing we will have a new appreciation for the basketball today, and we will cut our TO's down tremendously. i say 14 TO's today.

oh man
i would do handstands into thin air if we only had 14 TOs. if we managed that we would win by at least 10.

MDH

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 18, 2007, 01:49:15 pm
Quote from: mbgrulz on November 18, 2007, 01:36:45 pm

oh man
i would do handstands into thin air if we only had 14 TOs. if we managed that we would win by at least 10.

More like 20.  VCU isn't quite the team (yet) that they were at the end of last season.  Then again, neither are we ;)
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

mbgrulz

Pignominious

Ray Biggers' third cousin.

SardisHog

I don't know but it better be less than 32 or some players may have to walk back from the Island.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

chiefsfan

Quote from: SardisHog on November 18, 2007, 02:08:04 pm
I don't know but it better be less than 32 or some players may have to walk back from the Island.

If its 32 again, Pelphrey will just leave them there and go recruit some intramural players to finish off the year
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

parTNrazorback

Pelphrey fixes a few to's but cant fix them all. I say 20.

kibster

20-21 seems about right to me.  Still too many, but I think VCU will have more and we come out on top in a good game.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

HUNGRYHAWG

Around 20 is my guess.  That was disgusting the other day when we had 4 more shot attempts than turnovers at 1 point in the game.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: kibster on November 18, 2007, 03:27:38 pm
20-21 seems about right to me.  Still too many, but I think VCU will have more and we come out on top in a good game.

we'll have trouble with TOs and Eric Maynor will be very tough to stop

hope we find a way to win

Hawgballz

24 turnovers, but we win close due to us shooting a little better percentage.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

UltraRedDeltaNinjaForce

... oh you mean the whole team? Thought you meant just Ervin.

Boarcephus

Didn't take long....tv coverage started, had one within 5 seconds.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

40MINSOFHELL

IMAballHawg

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 18, 2007, 01:23:30 pm
my guess is at least 45

VCU loves to press and we turn the ball over against teams that dont play pressure defense.

Im having big time doubts about ever being in this next game especially if we play like we did friday

45 turnovers of the 'football'.
Your on a roll tonight.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: IMAballHawg on November 18, 2007, 06:35:34 pm
my guess is at least 45

Your on a roll tonight.

cut me some slack

geez
i was watching Cowboys-Redskins at the same time

MDH

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 18, 2007, 06:36:50 pm
Quote from: IMAballHawg on November 18, 2007, 06:35:34 pm
my guess is at least 45

Your on a roll tonight.

cut me some slack

geez
i was watching Cowboys-Redskins at the same time

So I guess you got away with watching pretty much anything when posting about our football coach and quarterback... ;)