Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is the game today on ESPN2?

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, November 18, 2007, 09:20:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

olblueyes

Yes it is at 4:00 central time.  :razorback:
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

kibster

November 18, 2007, 09:45:23 am #2 Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 09:51:15 am by kibster
I do not think it is  goin to be on ESPN2,  that was just if we had won.  Since we are just going for 3rd place it will be on ESPNU instead at 4:00

see below
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

kibster

nevermind...this was in the ADG this morning.  " The Arkansas men's basketball team will wrap up play in the O'Reilly Auto Parts Puerto Rico Tip-Off today at 4 p.m. against Virginia Commonwealth. The game will be televised by ESPN 2, not ESPNU like previous tournament games. Arkansas (2-1 ) lost 67-51 to Providence on Friday. "
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

kibster

Quote from: Carrmaduke on November 18, 2007, 09:57:02 am
Hmmm...the ESPN scoreboard site says ESPNU.
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/scoreboard?date=20071118

yeah, that is where I got my information from when I initially posted.  Then I went to wholehogsports and it indicated the change.
http://wholehogsports.com/nwat/59401

Razors84

Per Comcast TV Guide:
Puerto Rico Tip-Off, Consolation Game: Teams TBA
002 ESPN2 2007 | 120 mins
Sun, Nov 18, 4:00p - 6:00p
From San Juan, Puerto Rico.

tvplanner.comcast.net