Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fire Pelphey NOW!!

Started by Harrisonhogfan, November 17, 2007, 08:26:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrisonhogfan

November 17, 2007, 08:26:40 pm Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 08:29:04 pm by Harrisonhogfan
With a .500 winning percentage, we will not accept mediocrity!!!! I just wanted to be the first to say it. I know someone out there is thinking it for real. Welcome to Arkansas Coach!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Harrisonhogfan on November 17, 2007, 08:26:40 pm
With a .500 winning percentage, we will not accept mediocrity!!!! I just wanted to be the first to say it. I know someone out there is thinking it for real. Welcome to Arkansas Coach!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
We have a .667 winning percentage.  If you are going to be sarcastic, at least get your facts straight.  We are now 2-1 on the season.

Harrisonhogfan

Oops I forgot about the Alfred uhhh wolfheard ........ yeah that first game. My bad. Still FIRE HIM NOW!!!!!

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Harrisonhogfan on November 17, 2007, 08:36:52 pm
Oops I forgot about the Alfred uhhh wolfheard ........ yeah that first game. My bad. Still FIRE HIM NOW!!!!!

What a tard.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Harrisonhogfan

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Harrisonhogfan on November 17, 2007, 08:45:33 pm
Lighten up people!

A couple of people beat you too it yesterday....but seriously can you imagine what the Alabama Football Board looks like at this very moment...lol
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Harrisonhogfan

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 17, 2007, 08:54:04 pm
Lighten up people!

A couple of people beat you too it yesterday....but seriously can you imagine what the Alabama Football Board looks like at this very moment...lol

I am sure it isn't pretty what they are saying and the way things are spelled too.

Harrisonhogfan

November 17, 2007, 08:57:28 pm #7 Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 08:59:19 pm by Harrisonhogfan
Personally, I hope Coach Pel is here for years to come.

IHateVitale

Quote from: Harrisonhogfan on November 17, 2007, 08:36:52 pm

since when did mommy let u back on the internet?
Darren McFadden~The greatest Razorback ever.  501 baby

rzrbcks2120

Quote from: Harrisonhogfan on November 17, 2007, 08:26:40 pm

That someone that's thinking it for real is part of the reason why the rest of the country thinks so lowly of Arkansas fans.

blacksuit

Quote from: Harrisonhogfan on November 17, 2007, 08:55:36 pm
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 17, 2007, 08:54:04 pm
Lighten up people!

I am sure it isn't pretty what they are saying and the way things are spelled too.

LOL

jgphillips3

Thank God for a little humor on the boards.