Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So they have experience

Started by SWarkansasman, November 17, 2007, 01:26:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SWarkansasman

When you see a NCAA team like Arkansas loaded with seniors like this team it tells you something.  What it tells you is that none of the seniors are very good or they would already be at the next level.  These guys will never be any better and I feel sorry for coach P.   He is going to have get his own people and I think in time we`ll see a turn around.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: SWarkansasman on November 17, 2007, 01:26:34 pm
When you see a NCAA team like Arkansas loaded with seniors like this team it tells you something.  What it tells you is that none of the seniors are very good or they would already be at the next level.  These guys will never be any better and I feel sorry for coach P.   He is going to have get his own people and I think in time we`ll see a turn around.

They will improve it will just take sacrificial patience from the fan base.  The Team is having to run a offense & defense at 3X the speed they had to last year.   Its quite obvious that 80% of the previous practices were focused on Defensive Pressure & Assignments no-one had any idea that the Offense would be this inept when the gas was applied to the pedal.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*