Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heath article: Looks like some things never change.

Started by Toad Suck Pork, November 17, 2007, 01:21:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Toad Suck Pork

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/nov/17/sp-south-florida-again-fails-to-finish-remains-win/?sports-colleges-bulls

Finishing games and executing down the stretch.

Those are proving to be two chinks in the armor of the University of South Florida men's basketball team early this season, and those weaknesses reared up on Friday afternoon against Rhode Island in the first day of the Glenn Wilkes Classic.

In suffering a 74-67 defeat to the Rams, the Bulls squandered a nine-point second-half lead, and failed to make the necessary plays in the last five minutes to avoid a third consecutive defeat to begin the season.

jgphillips3

I wanted Heath gone, but I do feel sorry for the man.  He is one of those truly nice guys that probably just needs to move into administration or counseling or something.

Pignominious

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 17, 2007, 04:40:09 pm
I wanted Heath gone, but I do feel sorry for the man.  He is one of those truly nice guys that probably just needs to move into administration or counseling or something.

Agreed.  That sounds like every summary from every game we lost in the Heath era.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

pignatious

He just doesn't have what it takes as a coach. Great guy though. Probably a career assistant and recruiter.
Freedom is never free.

chiefsfan

QuoteWe were a little tired out there

Wow never heard that out of a Heath coached team before  :razorback:
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.