Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You can't teach old dogs new tricks!

Started by harmonyhog, November 17, 2007, 10:09:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

harmonyhog

Pel will finally come to this conclusion and either change his offensive philosophy or sit the seniors on the bench and use the youmger guys. These older players will not respond to tough discipline. Pel really needs Rob Evans to help him with this issue.

NateMan

I think Pel will get his point across with the seniors.  Especially if they have a couple of losses, they will understand that they need to play his way.  And if they don't figure it out, they won't be seeing much playing time come SEC play.  But I have faith Pel will get to these guys, and they will understand how to play hard and play with passion each game out.

HootieHaterfromALA

That was pathetic. I got really mad during the last game about that freaggin dumb arse color man talking about us having no skill...but geesh...that game yesterday was horrible. We looked like a bunch of monkeys fuggin a football!! Turnover..missed shot..turnover...missed shot!!

Michael_Porkleone

I was really depressed until I heard Pel in the post game interview.  He knows what he has to do and I can be patient.  I would not mind at all seeing him go young if the uppers don't respond but the one thing I cannot understand is Hill.  With his size and skill the sky is the limit...but he apparently has zero hunger.