Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A couple stats for you stat freaks....

Started by Boarcephus, November 16, 2007, 09:14:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

We had 32 TO's...Bev had 3, Ervin, Thomas, and Weems had 6, Hunter had 4.  They had 15 steals, we had 5.  We pressed, they didn't.  We supposedly pound the boards and have size....they had  31 boards, we had 27. 

Not giving up by any stretch of the imagination but man.....tonite was disappointing.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hollywood_HOGan45

tonight was not disappointing

it was downright disgusting

we just didnt bring it whatsoever

Boarcephus

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 16, 2007, 09:19:16 pm
it was downright disgusting

I was being kind....I turned the Mf'er off.  Couldn't stand to watch it any longer. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

PorkSoda

I think the Turnovers are coming because they may be trying to play to fast.  Once the game slows down for them, it should be less of an issue.  They may be trying too hard to make things happen and not focusing on protecting the ball.  I think they will settle down as the season progresses.  It's important to have good ball movement to get an open shot, so hopefully this is where we can see some coaching take effect.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

mbgrulz

no team in america is really clicking on all cylanders yet, but 32 TO's is not acceptable.

did anyone catch pel's comments about double session practices 2morrow? i like it.

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb